My Alphan Omega Part 1

Small Summary:

Bakugo was born an Alpha and with a powerful quirk to boot! He knows only the strong become pro heroes and he will be the strongest hero there ever was. Everybody should just listen to him and know their place... But then there's  M/n , who just doesn't give a SINGLE FUCK.

***Onto the story***

M/n met Izuku and Katsuki at the park when the three of them were 7 years old. The Omega was looking for someone to play with when he smelled the strong scent of distress and fear from... an Alpha? It was followed by an even stronger pungent smell that clearly came from another very angry and dominating Alpha. The Alphan Omega's instincts told him to immediately find and help the distressed Alpha. So M/n quickly tracked the scent and saw a taller blond Alpha bullying a smaller green one. The taller Alpha had just pushed the smaller one to the floor "Hah! You better give up on your dream to become a hero, Deku. You'll never be able to save anyone without a quirk. You're just a weak, stupid, and useless nobody and even more hopeless as an Alpha. How fucking sad is that?! A crybaby, clumsy, dumb Alpha that can't even protect himself; even your scent is weak; nothing dominating about it at all!" The poor green haired boy had copious tears streaming down his face, had some cuts on his hands, knees, and his clothes had dirt and grass stains meaning that this was not the first time he was pushed down. Deku looked up from the ground and with teary glowing gold eyes (his inner Alpha was present) responded"But I-I want t-t-o be a he-hero th-that can sa-save people w-with a sm-smile, Ka-kacchan"  The greenette's response didn't sit well with the explosive boy whose red eyes suddenly flashed a bright gold as his inner Alpha became even more agitated "Besides being a stupid Deku, are you deaf now too?! I said to stop trying to be a hero because you are useless trash! Know your damn place!" The blond then lunged at the terrified boy, aiming his explosions to the face. His hand made contact and there was a decent detonation, enough to definitely cause some harm, but when the smoke cleared Deku wasn't hurt at all or felt any pain. So the blond tried again and again but even though he was sure he was touching the weakling, there was no damage.

"What the-?!"

"You really are a jerk, huh? Brainless and clueless too. Did you not notice your stupid quirk isn't actually hitting him?"

The angry pomeranian turned to face the voice of the soon-to-be-dead newcomer and saw a small and lean Omega male with e/c eyes and h/c short hair wearing a f/c T-shirt, denim shorts, and f/c shoes. M/n had his arms crossed over his chest as he was staring at the Alpha with an expression that was between anger and annoyance.

"Hello jerkwad, you finally noticed me, huh? Took ya long enough" "Hah, who do you think you are stupid extra, ya wanna die?!"

"I'm thinking my name is M/n Pavlov, I'm here to stop you from hurting the boy that's on the floor, and no I ain't dying today, sorry to disappoint you, hellspawn."

"Huh, you stupid or something?! I'm stronger, you can't beat me!"

"And you must be extra dumb if you think your little fireworks are going to do much of anything. I have my barrier over the greenie right now and even when at its weakest, your attacks didn't even make it tremble." The Alphan Omega proudly stated and smirked seeing how agitated the walking firecracker was getting.

"Umm, ple-please don't g-get hurt be-because of me-e!" Izuku finally found his voice after processing the scene in front of him. The h/c-nette sent him a reassuring and sweet close eyed smile "No worries! This dumb mutt can't do anything!  Plus, what kind of person would I be if I just did nothing? As my dad says 'evils wins when there's no one brave enough to stop it'. If I want the world to get better, I have to do better too!" Izuku was in awe at the boy's confidence and resolve. No one has ever stood up or helped him before. "Who the hell are you calling a mutt, you stupid Omega?!" M/n turned to face the agitated golden eyed corn puff  "uuhh, you?  The angry Pomeranian in front of me? I thought that was obvious. But then again..."