New Memories

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Cursing and fluff, a little of hurt/comfort too, yep that's all.

Katsuki Bakugo

Dynamic: Alpha

Age: 16 years old

Quirk: Explosion

Reader's Info:

M/n= male name

L/n= last name

N/n= nickname

F/c= favorite color

E/c= eye color

H/c= hair color

M/n L/n

Dynamic: Alphan Omega

Age: 16 years old

Quirks: Sacrificer and Castle

Sacrificer:

User can heal/regenerate any damage done to the body so long as target or target tissue is still alive. Can even fix congenital malformations, cure autoimmune diseases, and bring back lost body parts. The energy utilized comes from the particles (atoms, electrons, protons, etc) in the environment around him. He uses the energy collected to heal/reenergize the target by touching them, the more physical contact he has with the patient the faster the quirk works. When healing, his entire body lights up a bright white. He CANNOT USE his quirk on himself, BUT thanks to his Alphan Omegan biology, his body is strong and he recovers faster than his other regular Omegan counterparts.

Drawbacks: experiencing his own intense neuropathic pain as he actively heals patients (hence the quirk's name as he sacrifices himself to save/help). The pain will slowly intensify due to channeling too much energy through the body. Pain can last between 15 minutes to 3hrs.

Castle:

He can act like a castle or a protective center by creating energy barrier constructs that can be transparent or clearly visible, constructs can be domes, walls, etc and he can even coat himself or other people in his construct energy to act as a protective suit. The power comes from within the user or by channeling the energy from the environment (just like Sacrificer does). While the constructs are defensive and protective in nature, when used correctly they can become offensive too, such as using them to trap and crush enemies. M/n can also control the temperature of all his constructs, making them as hot as 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit or take them as far as a frigid -15 F by manipulating its particles (protons, electrons); the color of his constructs are f/c.

Drawbacks: lethargy, muscle spams and weakness, shaking and loss of strength of the legs which can debilitate the user and make him unable to stand or move properly without assistance.

Background: This is another extra chapter from the My Alphan Omega story. Katsuki and M/n are soulmates and are in their 1st year at AU.

As a refresher:

In this soulmate AU

Everyone has soulmates and they develop a tattoo of their mate's quirk and/or personality on their forearms, wrists, or hands. Everyone gets a soulmate tattoo when they turn 10 years old. If your soulmate truly rejects you or dies, your bond will be broken and their tattoo will disappear.

However within a year, you will get a new tattoo as fate connects you to someone else that's compatible. Once you find out who your soulmate is and if they accept you, their name will appear under your soulmate tattoo and vice versa. Once you do this, both soulmates will be able to feel each others emotions.