Another Chance

**BEFORE beginning! OMG, thank you for over 8,000 views! I didn't think many people would like this book but thank you! I appreciate you all! >W< Hope you like this one shot!**

⚠️Warnings⚠️ Cursing, fluff, ex-boyfriend/Pro hero Katsuki; my guy has MATURED!! Omg, I'm so proud of my spiky lad! 🥹❤️ He knows how to handle children better now too, lol, it just took almost a decade but he got it! XD . Still loud and explosive though, 😉 . Also, M/n works for The Division (an international counterterrorism organization) as a disaster relief rescue hero & doctor. Yeah, that's all.

Background: M/n and Katsuki met at UA and took many classes together as M/n was enrolled in more medical/rescue courses vs offensive training like the spiky terminator. Still, he worked alongside Recovery Girl and helped her deal with the recklessness of a certain green bunny, the Personified Peppermint Candy Cane, and a raging Pomeranian considering that they were the most likely to get hurt out of the entire group. Consequently, M/n also told them off without any problems. This lead to some heated discussions with the animated firebomb in which said male was secured in energy bubbles quite a few times until he cooled off and wasn't being an "obnoxious belligerent narcissistic dynamite stick". At first, the satanic dandelion would rage more but seeing as his explosions were only powering the bubbles and extending his imprisonment, he would eventually settle down enough for the h/c-nette to release him. With time, the choleric popcorn begrudgingly acknowledged the versatility and usefulness of the other's quirk, and eventually warmed up to the annoying but caring 'bubble doctor'. They got together during the end of their 1st year at UA and graduated together. However, 1 year after graduating (both were 19 at the time), Katsuki abruptly decided to break up with him saying that they both needed to focus on their careers and a relationship was 'getting in the way' of that. It's been 7 years since they last saw each other.

Katsuki Bakugo

Dynamic: Alpha

Age: 26 years old

Quirk: Explosion

Hero name: Dynamight

Reader's Info:

M/n= male name

L/n= last name

N/n= nickname

F/c= favorite color

E/c= eye color

H/c= hair color

M/n L/n

Dynamic: Omega

Age: 26 years old

Quirk: Lifesaver bubbles

M/n is able to create green energy bubbles to heal his patients as well as simultaneously protect him and those under his care from any harm using either his vitality or external sources like electromagnetic (solar), kinetic, electrical, and thermal energy (heat). These bubbles despite looking fragile are impenetrable for they get stronger the more they are attacked or struck. This is because the bubbles absorb the kinetic power from the hits and become strengthened by it. Consequently, the ONLY way to open them is if M/n wills them to open up, if his quirk is canceled, or if the bubbles energy runs out. Not even All Might himself could force them open with his massive power. He can even take the extra energy (be it kinetic, electric, etc.) from the bubbles and absorb it into his body to re-energize himself by replenishing his vitality.

In addition, M/n has telekinetic control over his bubbles which allows him to guide the floating spheres across great distances to reach his targets.This is perfect for rescue missions because not only can he heal patients by floating the smallest bubble to them but he could also have it attach itself to them to act like a GPS locator. Moreover, the bubble can be used to communicate with the patient like a private walkie talkie of sorts as conversations within the bubbles cannot be heard by outsiders or he can manipulate the UV wavelength of his bubbles to darken them to give even more privacy to his patients while out in the field (if he's working on them).