𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

(A/N: This is a sequel of Karl Jacobs x Reader. Go ahead and read that before you start on this one if you want!)

Y/N POV
"This means that Karl is the winner of the $50,000!"

I couldn't believe it. Karl won. He actually won a challenge. He just sat in a pit of legos for a full 18 hours, and managed to win.

I watched from afar as he hauled himself from the pit of legos, while all the guys congratulated him and he gave his winning speech. By the time he recieved his money and the video ended, I could see the bright light of triumph in his eyes.

He approached me with excitement, the two brief cases worth of money in his hands. I smiled, as he placed them down, pulling me into a gentle kiss. I lost myself in the moment, a sense of bliss flowing through me as we pulled apart.

"Now I can buy you something you deserve," he whispered in my ear as he hugged me tight. I smiled again as he continued. "Maybe a new phone?" He suggested. "Or... A car?"

I pulled back sharply, looking at him with an incredulous expression.
"No way!" I exclaimed. "You're not getting me a car! That's too much!"

Karl was about to respond when a voice interrupted us.
"Karl, Y/N!" I looked over to the owner of the voice, and saw Tareq jogging over to join us.

"The new camera girl and guy just arrived, do you want to come meet them?"

"New camera crew?" I asked, confused, glancing at Karl. He smirked.
"This is what you get when you're late," he teased. "Jimmy told us this morning that two new people are joining the camera crew."

I rolled my eyes, remembering the long Starbucks line up that kept me from getting to the studio on time. Turning back to Tareq, I nodded.
"Sure, let's meet them."

And so the three of us headed upstairs, to a room where Jimmy and some of the other guys were talking to two people who I didn't recognize.

"Oh Karl, Y/N, there you two are. These are Shane and Hazel. They'll be joining the camera crew."

The two smiled and waved. I waved back with a friendly "hi".
The two looked remarkably similar when they smiled. They had the same hair colours and eye colours, and I guessed that they were siblings.

"My brother has always been into photography, and so that's why I got into it, too." Hazel was saying, confirming my suspicion.

After a few minutes, I started to notice that Shane wasn't saying much, and as I glanced at him, I saw he was looking straight at me. He looked away as I glanced at him, and I shivered. I didn't know why it made me feel uneasy, but I felt a little strange after that.

After a while more of talking, Karl and I left and headed home. We got back, streamed for a bit, and then relaxed on his bed, cuddling.

I was still a little uneasy about Shane staring straight at me, and Karl seemed to notice. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him.

"He what?!" He exclaimed, springing up in the bed.

I blinked, shrugging. "Maybe he just didn't realize he was doing it?" I suggested, but Karl didn't seem to buy it.

"If he hits on you even once, I'm gonna..." He trailed off, and I could see a light of irritation and protection in his eyes.

"Karl, relax. He's new. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything."
Karl looked at me with fierce passion in his orbs.
"It better not." He said, still looking a bit annoyed.

He seemed to relax however, and we both forgot about the experience.

As we eventually fell asleep, I wondered whether Karl was right to be worried. I mean, Shane was the new guy. He might just be trying to remember everyone by name, right? I was sure there was nothing to worry about.

At least I hoped not.