𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Y/N POV
I walked inside the studio, a cold Starbucks drink in my left hand, and Karl's hand in my right. Immediately I noticed we were one of the first people to arrive. There wasn't anyone else in the gym as we made our way over to the lounge area.

It was 7:00AM on Tuesday. Today we were gonna be filming a very interesting video. Jimmy wanted to spend a full 24 hours in a forest. He'd done a similar jungle one once, but this was quite different. This would be a forest literally in the middle of a bunch of mountains, with wolves and bears, and a surplus of conifers.

We were going to leave that morning, and probably arrive in the late afternoon, where we'd start the actual video itself.
Just then, the door opened, and Shane and Hazel came inside the gym. They came over to us, and I noticed with another jolt of unease that Shane was staring at me the whole walk across the gym.

Hazel, however, seemed happy and alight as she looked around the gym.
"Hey! This place is huge!" She exclaimed, and I smirked, nodding. "Yep. This gym has seen a lot."

"Yeah, like ramen pits, and money pits, and so on." Shane spoke up. He took a seat on the couch, literally right beside me, and I stiffened slightly. Karl seemed to notice, and he shifted closer to my other side, wrapping his arm protectively around me as he cast a small glare in Shane's direction. The latter didn't seem to notice.

The door opened again a moment later, and I looked over to see Chris, Chandler, and Tareq walking over to us. Hazel waved excitedly as they joined us in the lounge. I noticed she invited Tareq to sit next to her on the couches, and the gleam in her eyes made me smirk.

Before long, the rest of the crew showed up. When everyone was there, Jimmy told us the plan. We were to drive there, start the video before heading into the forest itself, and record the 24 hours from then.

And so we got to work. Tareq and I showed Shane and Hazel where the cameras were, and how to hold them and how to get the best shots.
Shane seemed to stick close by to me when I explained things to him. He also seemed strangely touchy, constantly trying to hold the cameras while my hands were still on them.

By the time we were all set, my heart was beating a little quickly. I felt quite uneasy, and as we walked to the cars, Karl noticed.

"Y/N, you alright?" He asked. I shook my head, and told him what Shane had done.

Karl's grey eyes (A/N: Someone told me in the last story they were grey so-) shone brightly in anger.
"That little-" but I cut him off before he could finish.
"Karl, don't. I don't see a reason to jump to conclusions."

Karl stopped, turning to look at me. "You're too nice, Y/N, but no. I know exactly what he's doing. Please, trust me. And tell me if he does something again."

I gazed back into his eyes, and I saw the tenderness of love flicker through them as he made eye contact with me. I nodded. "Okay. I will."

With that, we continued to the cars. Luckily, Shane and I didn't end up in the same car. I ended up with Chris, Hazel, Tareq, and Karl of course.

Hazel was excited as we started driving.
"I can't wait to start recording! I hope I get some good shots! And I love camping! There's so much fun things to do, like making a fire and cooking and everything!"
I glanced at Karl who was in the passenger seat in front of me, noting how high-pitched Hazel's voice was. But she suddenly got quieter as she spoke again.
"What if I don't get good shots? What if the viewers hate my filming?"

Tareq gave her a warm smile, seemingly unbothered by her chattiness.
"I think you'll do great. You're a natural at photography from what I've seen. I don't think you have to worry."

Hazel's eyes lit up at his words, and she seemed to forget her momentary doubt. I smirked, meeting Karl's gaze through the mirror. I knew we were thinking the same thing. I knew I wasn't the only one who saw that gleam in Hazel's eyes when she was talking to Tareq.

The drive went on. There were a lot of stops, but at last, around 4:30PM, we finally arrived at the edge of the huge forest we'd be spending 24 hours in.

"This," I said to Hazel as we all stepped out, admiring the huge conifer forest.

"Is where the real fun begins."

A/N: Woooh! First chapter!! I already like how this story is going!

Also, anyone wanna guess again who the subship is between? I think it's easy to tell now. ;))

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! Anticipate chapter two!

Remember to smile, because smiles are the brightest light! \ (^-^) /