𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

Y/N POV
The door opened, and in came Chandler. He seemed hurried, and I looked up from my book with concern.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and Chandler came over to join me on the couch.
"Remember how I told you that I'd figure out what happened that made Karl think you cheated on him?"

I nodded, and Chandler went on.
"Well, with Hazel's help, I did."

I was confused, as Chandler took out his phone. He pulled up a video, and pressed play. I watched with curiosity.

Hazel was standing in front of the camera.
"I have proof that my brother Shane made the whole situation to do with Y/N and Karl up."
She showed a phone, which the camera panned to.
"This is Shane's phone."

Hazel showed the screen and showed some texts between the sender and what seemed like the MrBeast crew groupchat. Sure enough, the sender was under the name, "Shane - Cameraman".

Hazel closed the app and scrolled through the phone. She stopped on a page, and the camera zoomed in on an app that was titled, Photoshop Pro. Hazel opened the app, and it showed a black screen with words. In the corner, there was a folder icon titled, Photoshopped Works. Hazel clicked it, and the app showed another blank screen, except for one photo. Hazel opened it, showing a photo of two people kissing.

My eyes widened as I recognized the photo to be the same one Karl had shown me. In it was me, kissing some guy who was obviously not Karl.

Hazel pressed the home button and opened the gallery of the phone. She opened two pictures. One was the same as on the app, and the other was a nearly identifical photo; however the girl in this one was different.

I realized with a jolt what it meant. The second photo was the exact same, only the girl wasn't me. I realized then that my face didn't really fit completely into the first photo. Because it wasn't me. I thought. I continued watching.

Hazel closed the gallery, then opened another app titled Fake Instagram Story Creator. Again, Hazel opened the saved works section, and showed the Instagram story that Karl had "posted" telling the world what happened.

As I stared at the picture, I realized it didn't look anything like the current Instagram stories. Karl had never posted that!

Hazel opened the real Instagram app, and the story creation section, which proved that the stories of the real app were different than the fake photo.

Finally, Hazel opened the text app again, showing the long conversations between Shane and Hazel, and him threatening his sister.

I watched as the video came to a close. Everything made sense. Shane had showed Karl the photo shopped picture of me kissing someone else to make Karl break up with me, then told me he'd spread lies about me and cost me my job so that I'd stop thinking about him. Shane was behind it all along, just to get to me.

Chandler looked at me with gentle eyes. I felt emotion rising inside of me.

"That liar!" I exclaimed, slamming my hand down on the coffee table with force. "To think I actually trusted him! I knew he was a creep from the start!"

Chandler grasped my hand, clearly trying desperately to calm me.
"I know. Hazel and I are going to tell the crew tomorrow. I promise, he'll get what he deserves."

I felt myself trembling. Emotions rushed around inside me. Anger, betrayal, outrage. I looked up at Chandler, my eyes dull. "Really?" I asked, my voice shaking.

Chandler nodded. "Really," he said. "We'll make sure justice is served if it's the last thing we do."

The Next Day

HAZEL POV
Shane dragged me into the studio by the hand. He lead me to the lounge area, and sat us down.

"I'm going to gather the members," he said sternly. "You're not to leave my sight for any reason."

He started texting what I presumed was the crew's group chat. While he was distracted, I peaked at my own phone, and saw a text from Chandler.

I'm running late and my phone's nearly dead. Sorry! I'll try to be as fast as I can!

I frowned in dismay. Chandler was my only hope now! If he didn't get here on time to back me up, Shane would tell the crew I did everything, and probably get me fired.

I texted back, hoping he'd see it.

Shane found out I told you. He's gonna lie to save himself. Hurry!

I slipped my phone away as the door to the studio opened, and in came trooping the entire crew. Jimmy, Chris, Karl, Tareq, and even the editors Bailey, Ethan, and Hannah had come along.

They all settled down in the lounge.
"So Shane, what's up? What did you want to tell us?" Jimmy asked. Shane stood up, and began speaking.

"It's about my sister, Hazel," he began. "It pains me to have to say this, but the truth and justice is more important to me than anything."

Liar! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your ass.

"I discovered the truth behind Karl and Y/N's broken relationship." Karl seemed slightly confused.
"Didn't you show me the picture of her kissing some other guy?"

Shane nodded. "I did. That much was true. But I realize it wasn't just Y/N cheating. It was Hazel. She got one of her friends to win Y/N's heart and convince her to cheat on Karl. After they broke up, Hazel was going to take Karl for herself."

A shocked gasp echoed around the room as the crew all stared at me. I had no choice but to let my brother strip away the trust my friends had put in me.

"Furthermore," Shane went on. "Getting Karl's heart wasn't enough. She wanted to be rich. She was planning to take the main savings of the group and use them for her own expenditures."

Once more, I felt the stares of my friends growing hostile and untrusting.

I had to look up at Tareq. I made eye contact with him. I saw betrayal and heart break woven into his brown eyes.

"I trusted you," he said softly. "I liked you a lot. I guess I was mistaken." He looked away.

"But I didn't-!" I tried to say, but Shane shot me a furious glare.

Jimmy spoke next. "Hazel... You ruined Karl's relationship, hoping to get him for yourself, and you were going to use our savings to suit yourself. It's only lucky your brother had more decency in him to tell us,"

I stared at Jimmy in dismay as he gazed back at me with disappointment in his teal eyes.

"I don't even have to get approval from the fans or the crew. As of now, Hazel, you are fir-"

He was cut off abruptly as the door to the studio slammed open with force, and the thudding of feet on the floor echoed through the gym that the studio was in.

Chandler came rushing in at that moment, gasping for breath. When he'd recovered for a second, he spoke.

"It was Shane!"

A/N: Hope you liked that cliff hanger ;)) XD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This story is so much fun!

Anticipate chapter eleven!

Remember to smile, because smiles are the brightest light! \ (^-^) /