𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Y/N POV
I woke to the sound of birds chirping. Blinking my eyes open, I sat up and yawned. Karl stirred beside me, and awoke a moment later. It was a bit of a chilly morning, and so I wrapped a blanket around my shoulders as we unzipped the tent and headed outside.

Most of the crew was already up. I saw Jimmy talking to Chris, and Chandler emerging from the tent to join them. Shane and Hazel were standing outside their tent, and I noticed Hazel seemed a bit off.

I walked over to her, and gave her a tired smile of greeting.
"Restless night?" I asked her, and she shrugged.

"I guess so." She said. She didn't seem as alight and bubbly as before, but I guessed that was because it was a new experience, and it was still early. I noticed Hazel look up at that moment though, and her eyes seemed to instantly light up as she looked at something behind me. Turning I noticed Tareq coming over to join us.

"How'd you sleep, Hazel?" He asked her when he was close enough.

"Alright I guess!" She said, and her tone was already more like before. I smirked, leaving the two to talk as I made my way back to Karl.

Before I could get even half way across the tiny campsite, a voice called my name. I turned, my heart sinking as I already knew who it was.

"Hey, Shane." I greeted, trying to sound monotone.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me.

"Alright, I guess." I said with a shrug.

"Just alright?" He repeated, looking me up and down. "Maybe it's because you slept with someone? Maybe sleeping alone would be better. Less of a bother."

I was quite surprised by his words, and my heart started beating a little faster. "I've slept beside people before," I said simply. "It's just because it was a different setting I guess."

Shane didn't look convinced. He stared at me for a long while.

"Maybe next time you can share a tent with my sister and I. I'm sure she'd love to have you."
Now I was a little creeped out. I didn't know how to react, so I just said, "I'll think about it." And quickly walked off to find Karl.

The rest of the 24 hours, I stuck like glue to Karl's side, and made sure not to look at Shane. At last we finished the video and headed out of the woods. We drove home, and Karl and I drove together to our house. I was more than glad to be away from Shane.

The Next Day

I walked into the studio like always, and Karl headed upstairs to presumably find Jimmy and ask him about what work would consist of that day. I noticed Hazel and Tareq were already at the lounge, and I decided to go ahead and join them.

HAZEL POV
I looked up when I heard the door to the studio open and footsteps. Seeing Y/N, I smiled and waved.

"Hey you two!" She greeted.

"Hi, Y/N!" Tareq and I said in unison. I giggled as we looked at each other, and Y/N laughed as she sat down on the couch opposite us.

"Where's Shane at?" Y/N asked, and I glanced to the stairs. "He went upstairs for something. I don't know what. He wouldn't tell me."

Y/N nodded. "Probably talking to Jimmy. I think Karl went to do the same thing."

I nodded. We chatted for a while, and eventually Chris and Chandler arrived. Then Jimmy did too.

"Odd," Y/N said. "I was sure Shane and Karl must've been upstairs talking to him."

At the same moment, Shane and Karl came down the stairs. My brother seemed almost... Smug as he walked over to us. Karl, on the other hand, looked upset and angry. I'd never seen him look that way before.

He immediately walked over to Y/N, who seemed concerned at his expression. I looked at my brother questioningly, but he said nothing as he sat down beside me. Now I was confused.

But my confusion soon turned to dread at the words Karl spoke next to Y/N.

"You cheated on me?!"

The room fell silent. Everyone looked at Karl in surprise, and Y/N stared at him with a stunned expression.

"What?" She asked. She seemed genuinely confused, and my heart sank as I cast a glance at my brother.

"Don't play dumb with me!" Karl shouted. "I have the proof!" He showed his phone to her, and I craned my neck to see what was on it.

I gasped when I saw the picture. It was Y/N, and in the photo she was kissing someone who definitely wasn't Karl.

"That's not me!" Y/N protested. But Karl wasn't having it.

"Liar!" He said, his voice shaking with obvious anger and emotion that I couldn't begin to imagine. Everyone was stilled in stunned silence as Y/N stood roughly.

"I swear it's not! I would never! Who showed you that?!"

"It doesn't matter," Karl said slowly. "What matters is that you're a liar and a cheat and we're DONE!"

With that, Karl turned and stormed out of the studio, slamming the door shut. Y/N got up and quickly followed, leaving the rest of us in a shock.

Slowly, everyone turned to look at Jimmy, who also wore a look of surprise.
"Uhm... I guess we're filming today's video without those two." He said hesitantly.

And so we all started getting up, not saying much as we were very much surprised.

Y/N POV
"Karl!"

I chased after him down the parking lot.

"Karl, stop!"

He did so, turning around sharply.

"What do you want?" He demanded coldly. I could see the pain and rage in his grey eyes.

"I swear on my life Karl the girl in that picture isn't me! I wouldn't ever dream of doing that to you!"

"That's what all cheaters say," Karl said in an angry sneer. "Get out of my FACE! I never want to see you AGAIN!"

He stormed off again, and I watched, as emotions built up inside me. I burst into tears, feeling as if my whole world just shriveled up and died.

A/N: Ooh, drama. Hope y'all enjoyed that!

Anticipate chapter four!

Remember to smile because smilea are the brightest light. \ (^-^) /