ƐքìӀօցմҽ

KARL POV
I opened the door, to absolute pitch blackness. I was quite confused, as I slowly closed the door to the house.

"Y/N?" I called. I fumbled around in the dark to find the light switch. Finally I fund a wall corner; I guessed I was near the living room switch. I flicked the switch, flooding the room with light that blinded my eyes, which had grown used to the darkness.

"Surprise!"

People jumped out from all over the living room, blowing noise makers and calling out. I recognized all my friends: Jimmy, Chris, and Chandler, my best friends; Ethan and Bailey, my roommates; Tareq and Hazel, a powerful couple; and finally, Y/N, my beloved.

She came forward from the crowd, smiling wide, her eyes glowing with love. She wrapped her arms around my neck in a warm embrace, pressing her lips against mine.

"Happy birthday." She murmured when she pulled away.

I smiled, unable to stop the wave of emotion that came from my heart.

"Alright, alright, enough with the mushy stuff. Let's get this party started!"

Chris popped a confetti launcher as everybody laughed, and we all started talking and having a good time. Jimmy turned on some music, and we danced and partied for the majority of the evening. Then we had some cake, and everyone gave me a gift.

Most of the guys got me electronic stuff, such as the new streaming camera I got from Ethan, and the new mouse I got from Hazel, and the milti-package of downloadable Minecraft packs I got from Chandler.

But Y/N didn't get me anything like that. Instead, she gave me a small, somewhat long box, which I eyed curiously.

"Open it!" She encouraged me eagerly. I did so, and inside found a long, slender object wrapped tightly in black tissue paper. I unrolled it, to find a pen inside. It wasn't an ordinary pen, however. It was smooth, and metalic silver and blue in colour. Engraved in cursive writing on the side was, Karl + Y/N Forever. On one end of the pen was the clickable part, which also doubled as a special ink eraser, and the other was the actual writing part.

"I love it." I said softly, and Y/N gave me a smile that told me, in a way words couldn't, how happy she was that I liked her gift.

The rest of the evening was spent talking for about an hour and a half, before everyone left to go home.

Now Y/N and I were cuddling upstairs in our room. Since we started dating, she'd long abandoned the make-shift bed I'd made for her the first day she came. When she left to live with Chandler for a few weeks, she'd taken it with her, and never bothered to rebuild it after returning.

"So, did we surprise you?" She asked me, while I twirled the pen in my hands. I nodded.
"You actually did. I wasn't expecting that at all."

She smirked. "That was the point. I'm glad it worked."

I smiled as well, then flinched when my phone buzzed and made the loud notification sound from right beside me on the pillow. Y/N laughed, teasing me for being startled by my own phone.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed it to glance at the notification. It was a warning for the city at large.

"Warning: Sightings of a dangerous person have been reported across the city after someone was injured in a drive by accident. Police caution everyone to stay alert when outside your homes and report any suspicious activity you see." I read the warning outloud, then showed it to Y/N when she looked doubtful.

Then she just shrugged. "Oh well. Probably won't affect us anyways. No point worrying about it."

I put the phone away, unsure whether her prediction was correct. But I shrugged it off. There were a lot of people and a lot of places in our city, and the chances of the person coming to us was very small. There was no need to worry.

Right?

A/N: So I decided to make a sequel of the sequel. XD. I have SUCH an exciting idea for this story, and I can't WAIT for you all to see!!

When I publish this epilogue, I'll post the same chapter as the prologue of the new story.

The new story will be called "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟 - 𝔸 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝 𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟"

Make sure to go save the story so you can see when I update!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Remember to smile, because smiles are the brightest light! \ (^-^) /