𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

Y/N POV
I headed inside the studio at around 6AM. Today's video was a very big one, and Jimmy wanted us all to arrive early. Since the viewers had responded well to both I bought everything videos, he wanted to make another one, with an even bigger store than the last one.

When I walked in, I saw Jimmy at the lounge. He noticed me and got up quickly, walking across the gym towards me.

"Y/N, we need to talk," he said. "It's important."

I nodded, wondering what Jimmy wanted to talk about.

We headed upstairs to a room that was empty besides a couple mannequins, some in pieces, as well as some stacked chairs.

Jimmy looked serious as he turned to face me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Jimmy sighed as he began to speak.
"Y/N, I'm afraid there's been some complications."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The viewers... They seem to have caught wind somehow about... You and Karl."

I blinked. "How did they do that? I never told them. Did he tell everyone?"

Jimmy seemed a bit awkward. "Uh... I don't know. Maybe he did. But either way, they aren't reacting well. A lot of people in the comment section are uhm... Well..."

He trailed off, seemingly unsure how to go on. But I knew what he was thinking.

"Hating on me?" I suggested. "Asking you to get rid of me?"

Jimmy remained silent, but the expression held within his teal coloured eyes said everything.

"You believe Karl, don't you?" I asked, looking down. Jimmy seemed uneasy.

"I don't know Y/N. You're a great camera girl, but that photo..."

I held up a hand to stop him.
"Was all the proof you need. And me telling you it wasn't me isn't enough because I have no proof. You can say it, Jimmy. I already know most people don't like me anymore."

Jimmy didn't say anything, so I spoke again.
"So how long do I have to stay away for?"

As I looked up at him again, I could see discomfort and dread in his eyes as he replied.
"Y/N... I don't know if you can. The viewers aren't going to be easy about this."

I stared at him, feeling as if my life had reached the ultimate level of miserable.
"Are you firing me, Jimmy?"

He once again remained silent. This time, however, I didn't want him to sugar coat it.

"Well?!" I demanded, suddenly angrily. "Are you?!"

Jimmy flinched at my tone, and took a step back.
"I'm sorry, Y/N!" He said. "But I have to! Things will go down hill for everyone if you stay."

I nodded slowly. "Right," I said. "Gotcha. Bye then."

I turned and left the room, going down the stairs. Jimmy called to me once, but I ignored him as I slammed the door open and headed outside. I didn't hear it close immediately, and then another voice called to me.

I turned as Shane came over to me with a concerned expression.
"Y/N, what's wrong?"

"Everything," I said. "Jimmy just fired me!"

Shane looked surprised. "Why?" He asked me.

"Apparently the fans caught wind of the fact that I 'cheated' on Karl, and they all hate me now."

Shane suddenly looked angry.
"That rotten jerk!" He exclaimed, and I glanced at him, a bit surprised.

"Huh? Jimmy's just trying to-" but he cut me off.

"Not Jimmy, Karl! Don't you know?"

"Know what?"

"This!" He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture.

In the picture was an Instagram story, from Karl himself. It read, I need to tell everyone something important. Y/N is a liar and a cheat! She cheated on me with someone else. Tell Jimmy to get rid of her!

The photo looked a little strange for some reason, although I didn't know why exactly. Either way, I couldn't believe he'd do that.

"I saw this floating around in the fan bases on Instagram. Everyone screenshotted it, but when I went to Karl's Instagram, it wasn't there. I bet he deleted it after enough people saw it or something!"

I couldn't even begin to describe the rage I felt. I turned, marching back toward the studio building. But Shane stopped me.

"Y/N, don't. It's not worth it."

I sighed. "Now what am I supposed to do?" I questioned. "I'm out of a job."

Shane took on a softer expression. "Why don't we go get something to drink? It might take your mind off things."

I sighed, then nodded. "That sounds like a nice idea," I said. "Let's do that."

That Evening

HAZEL POV
I ran my hand through the thick fur of Hunter, our large golden retriever.

The door opened just then, and Hunter jumped off the couch, running to greet Shane as he closed the door.

My brother looked quite smug as he came inside and tossed his phone on the couch beside me. I didn't know what could make him look so happy. That day had been my day off, so I might've missed anything that happened at work.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked him. Shane smiled at me. "Oh nothing. Just had a nice time with Y/N is all."

I shifted uncomfortably, as Shane smiled again and headed upstairs.

His phone was on and unlocked beside me. Curiously, I glanced at the apps he had on his phone.

I noticed one that was strange, and I didn't really know why he'd have it on there.

Fake Instagram Story Creator.

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Should I do a tripple update like yesterday? I'm cool with it if y'all want XD.

Anticipate chapter seven!

Remember to smile because smiles are the brightest light! \ (^-^) /