𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"What?"

Chandler panted as he came to join us. "It was Shane." He repeated. I looked at my brother, and saw sudden understanding in his eyes. Understanding was replaced with anger and rage, as he shot me a cold, hate-filled glare.

I couldn't meet his gaze.

Chandler took one of the charging cords that was plugged into an outlet next to one of the couches. He plugged it into his phone, while the rest of the crew stared at him.

"Chandler, what do you mean?" Chris asked. The Hallow boy looked over at me, beckoning me over. I joined him, ignoring Shane glaring at me again.

"Hazel uncovered the truth, and she found proof to back her up. Watch this."

Chandler showed everyone the video of Shane's phone that we'd taken. It showed all the apps, all the photos, and the text conversation between me and him. The crew were in shock.

Just then, the door to the studio opened again. We all looked over, to see Y/N walking inside.

"Good, you came." Chandler said. Before anything else could happen, Shane took a step forward.

"Y/N, they're saying I made everything up! That I faked everything! Tell them it's not true! Tell them I'd never do that."

Y/N POV
I stared at Shane with disgust.

"I'm not telling them lies," I said steadily. "I know what you did."

Shane looked as if everything around him collapsed. I could tell he was enraged that his whole plan fell apart because of his sister.

"Hold on," the voice was Ethan's. "We should check Shane's phone, to see if the apps are still on there. That's even better proof than a video."

The crew nodded in agreement. Everyone looked expectantly at Shane.

"No! I would never do that! There's nothing on my phone!"

Jimmy got up. He was a few inches taller than Shane, and stared down at him. "Then you won't mind us checking, huh." He held out his hand.

Shane didn't move. I was afraid it might come to violence, but the next second, Shane retrieved his phone and handed it to Jimmy.

I joined the crew as we crowded around. Sure enough, all the apps were still there as they were in the video, and so were the pictures and the conversation. Shane was too stupid to even delete the evidence.

The gym was in total silence. Then Jimmy whipped out his phone and texted someone rapidly. Ten seconds later, Jimmy's body guard (A/N: Who's name I can't remember I'm so sorry) came in.

"Get rid of Shane would you?" Jimmy said.

The man nodded, and approached Shane slowly as Jimmy handed his phone back.

"No!" Shane yelled. "You're liars! You're all liars! This is wrong!"

"I don't think so," Jimmy said calmly. "Oh, by the way, Shane, you're fired."

The bodyguard took Shane in a loose hold. Of course he couldn't get violent, since he wasn't even a cop.

"No!" Shane yelled again, his voice echoing through the gym. He turned on Hazel.

"G-go awa-way you liar." She said, but her voice was shaking with obvious nervousness. She looked up then. I made eye contact with her. I smiled, trying to convey every bit of confidence and encouragement I could in that one moment.

HAZEL POV
I looked back at Y/N, drawing energy from her gaze. I looked back at Shane.

"Hazel, come on," he said. "We grew up together! We're siblings! Remember all the times we'd play hide and seek? Or all the times we'd raid the pantry and blame it on the dog? Tell them they're mistaken! Tell them I'm innocent!"