Chapter One

A.N-
This is how I imagine Stella Bennett, if you have your own image of her, that's perfect too! (fyi- this is not a real person, just an edit. Also, I will be showing more pictures later on).

 Also, I will be showing more pictures later on)

Chapter One

I jumped on the hotel bed after a long day at school. I compelled one of the workers to give me afternoon snacks everyday at 2:00.

I waited but he was late, which was not normal for someone who was compelled to get me food.

10 minutes go by, and I get impatient.

That's it. Something is definitely wrong. I get up and slowly creep toward the door, pulling it open quietly. Everything's normal. But it's quiet, too quiet.

I make my way to the elevator, pushing the button. Now I'm really hungry. I'll just go to the lobby and get some food.

The elevator dings.

As the doors make their way open, I see a person standing in there, and try to make out who it is. Holy shit! Klaus?! The surprise of seeing him sends me walking backwards, and tripping over my own feet.

He storms at me with the usual extremely angry look on his face. I try to crawl away but I'm starving and in shock all at once. He grabs my neck, using it to pull me to my feet.

"Klaus!" I manage to choke out, "please, let's talk!"

He laughs in my face. Annoying. But that's my chance. I rip away from his gasp and roll into the elevator that was closing, quickly pressing the button over and over.

"C'mon!" I scream.

The doors finally start closing and I rest against the elevator wall, out of breath. Suddenly Klaus appears in front of me. I need to think of something, anything, to distract him. I stand no chance. He out-ages me by 500 years.

"I know why you want me dead, but you never let me explain why I hurt you!" I plead.

"Oh, Stella. You say this every time. And I still don't care. You had no right doing what you did, there isn't a good enough reason."

The elevator opens to expose the lobby. I vamp-speed out in an attempt to escape, but there's at least ten people blocking my path. They're all standing together, staring me down. I look around, seeing dead bodies everywhere, probably the workers and guests that were here.

I swallow, hard. There was no escape, every exist was blocked by a group of people, and Klaus was still standing in front of the elevator.

Suddenly a pain emerges in my head causing me to tell in pain. It feels like my head is going to explode. Like all my veins are popping. Like a thousand thick needles are piercing my brain.

I fall to my knees, squeezing my eyes shut and holding my breath. I bring my hands through my hair, pressing against my head to try and stop the pain. The pain was getting worse and worse and I couldn't stop screaming.

But then it stopped. Disappeared. Like it never even happened. I stood to my feet quickly, panting. I know what that was: witches. Wow, Klaus found witches to do his dirty work.

"Just kill me. Get it over with!" I shout

Klaus laughs, again. Classic. He always found my pain so, so funny. Ugh. I hate him.

"Why would I give you the gift of death, when I have far better plans for your misery."

I turn to him, crossing my arms.

"It's always the same with you Klaus. You try and kidnap me, torture me, blah blah," I walk closer, "but I either escape or get saved. You just can't seem to keep me in one place."

I am terrified, but I can't show it. He'll use it against me, he always does.

"Actually, I have something different planned. And I can assure you, you'd much rather die than live it."

He walks up to me and I try my hardest to act calm, but I can tell he sees just through me.

"I hope you have a terrible life in the...Prison World."

I was astonished, he wouldn't dare. I can't live alone for the rest of eternity! I'll die, but wait- you can't die in Prison Worlds.

Bonnie told me all about them. Even though she's never been to one, she told me that one of her ancestors invented them. That's when I realized that I was her ancestor- I know, I'm old- and my parents made them, for me. God, it's like they thought that they could just slap me straight. I guess I'm really lucky that they never got around to sending me to one, maybe I killed them right on time. It doesn't matter anyways, I'm going to one now.

"Now, now Klaus," I back away slowly, "don't get too ahead of yourself."

I absolutely cannot go to a Prison World, I'll be reminded of my horrendous parents everyday.

"Just accept it, I win." Klaus smiles.

"Never."

He hums. "Goodbye." He nods towards the groups of witches and they start chanting a spell. Probably the one to send me to whatever Prison World I was going to.

"I hate you." Were the last words I said before waking up in an unknown place. I'm actually here. Klaus actually sent me to a Prison World. I don't know why I thought he didn't have the guts, but I feel disappointed. Then again, he doesn't know my past.

A.N
-All rights go to the makers of TVD, I only own Stella's character and her story.
-More information about Stella's past with Klaus is coming up!