Chapter Fifteen

I wake up on the couch inside the Salvatore Mansion with Elena next to me.

She holds out a blood bag. "Hey, I got you some blood from the basement-"

"Get the hell away from me." I say, standing up. I suddenly feel dizzy and sit back on the couch.

I snatch the bag from her and chug it down as she backs up.

"Stella-"

"I don't want to see any of you, ever again." I say, throwing the empty blood bag to her and vamp-speeding out before she can respond.

— —

Katherine walks into my hotel room to find me laying in bed with a box of tissues.

"I've been looking for you all night!" She says, closing the door. "You okay?"

I sit up and turn to her, my face puffy from crying. She sits next to me and holds my hands in hers.

"Stella, what is it?"

I shake my head. I can't talk about it, especially not now. I fall into her arms and she strokes my hair.

"I'll stay here tonight." She whispers.

— —

"Stella?" Klaus knocks on the hotel door.

"Hide- in the closet!" I whisper to Katherine, she vamp-speeds inside the closet just as Klaus storms in.

I get up off of the bed and face him. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

He grabs my neck, forcing me backwards into the wall. He moves his hands to either side of me and closes me in. I don't resist, I just give him a confused look. What is he doing?

"I'm not going to let you get away without punishment." He says.

His face is inches from mine and unwanted tension is building up by the second. I glance down at his lips and back up parting my own reflexively.

Punishment?

"What-?" I ask, still confused.

Without answering he bites down into my neck, grabbing my hips to pull me in further. I yell out
i'm pain and fight him off, but he just looks at me with a smirk as I stare at him out of breath.

"Maybe next time think twice before you fuck my sister." He says, wiping his mouth.

"No!" I bring my hand to my bloody neck. "What did you do!"

He smirks, backing up. "Don't mess with me, Stel. You know better."

"You have to heal me!" I say, vamp-speeding to shove him against the far wall with a hard slam. I stand in front of him, on my toes.

I'm not going to let him do this, especially now that Katherine and I are finally together. He can deal with the fact that Rebekah betrayed him because he fucking DESERVED IT.

I shove him again, getting angrier. He looks to the floor and back up to me with a smile.

"You can suffer and Hallucinate before you die. It will be very fun for me." Klaus says.

"No, no, no! Klaus!" I cry.

"Have fun." He vamp-speeds out, leaving me breathless.

As soon as I shut the door Katherine walks out of the closet, going straight up to me.

"Shit." She curses under her breath. "He really did bite you."

— —

I lay in my hotel bed uncomfortably, damp with sweat and eyes clothed.