Chapter 12

*No One's POV*

Neither of the boys moved as the battle began. They studied each other, sharp eyes calculating and anticipating the others next move.

And then Izuku started walking forward.

Instantly, Shinso was on the defensive. But he just had to do what he does best, antagonize him. Make him talk.

"I see that you and you friends made it out of the Cavalry Battle in a pretty nice placement." He started, a lazy grin to match his tired, lilac eyes.

Izuku stopped, with a confused look on his face. Perfect, just a little more.

"Must have been easy, being blessed with such an amazing quirk. Everything you've ever wanted must have been so easy to obtain, being better than most people tends to do that. Do you even know what it's like to be looked down on, oh so talented student?" Shinso pressed on in a condescending tone of voice.

Izuku looked taken aback, then angry all at once. This idiot had no idea what he went through, how dare he assume such things! He knew NOTHING of Izuku's suffering!!!

"What did y-" Izuku started, only to be cut off when a cloudy purple mist seeped into his mind. Muffling his senses greatly.

"Look at you, helplessly trapped in the palm of my hand. Like an insect waiting to be crushed." Shinso said taunting Izuku.

"Stop wasting time and walk out of bounds, I have other matches to worry about." Shinso said dismissively.

Izuku did as told, turning around and slowly making his way to the edge of the platform.

"WHATS THIS FOLKS?!?!? MIDORYA IS WALKING TOWARDS THE BOUNDS AFTER AMSOME CHIT CHAT WITH HITOSHI!! WHAT'S MAKING HIM SO SUBMISSIVE?!?!" Mic questioned loudly from his spot in the commentary booth.

As Izuku got closer to his defeat, he stopped abruptly after what looked like a bob of his head. As if he was hit.

Shinso grew confused. He hadn't let go of control, but he can no longer feel his hold on Izuku's mind. How had he gotten out?

Izuku turned around to look at Shinso with a chilling glare and a maniacal grin. He started to walk in Shinso's direction once again.

But this time was different.

Shinso grew wary as he saw Izuku's arms start to change in color, his arms becoming an inky black and the spread invasive. Seeping over the boys once pale white skin, like paint being thrown over an empty canvas. Bleeding into the empty space until it was completely overthrown.

The purple haired boy especially started to sweat when the greenette started to charge at his with an alarming speed.

Tendrils of black substance shot out at Shinso as he tried to dodge them with no luck. They grabbed onto him and brought him closer to Izuku.

Izuku wasted no time in pulling his opponent into his fist that smashed into the boys gut. Spit flew from Shinso's mouth as he felt the overwhelming urge to vomit.

Izuku was absolutely merciless with his attacks.

Try as Shinso might, he could only hope to come out of this fight with serious fractures. Izuku beat down on him like it was his duty to do so.

Fists covered in black matter caught Shinso in the jaw multiple times. Blows connected with his stomach and chest more often than not as he was slowly and brutally driven to the boundary line.

Then Izuku finally decided to show the boy some mercy by ax kicking him in the jaw which effectively knocked him out of bounds.

Shinso was left unconscious as Midorya stood above his limp body. The crazed grin that once stained his face slowly slid back into a tight thin line.

He faintly acknowledged the cheers of the crowd, Midnight's voice shakily announcing his victory, and the overall tension in the air as he walked away from the platform.

His classmates were quiet as he took his seat in the booth. No one dared to speak to him about his match. It was clear that he was not in the mood to talk.

With the exception Tokoyami nodding  in his direction in acknowledgement, and Bakugo glaring holes into the side of his head, his classmates left him to his devices.

But he couldn't be bothered with his explosive rival at the moment. The real issue here was the suddent burst of lust for blood during his fight with the brainwasher.

He had never felt like that before. Could it be the resentment for the feeling of not being in control? He had no clue.

But what he does know now, is that letting his emotions get the best of him in a fight is dangerous.

The good news is that now he knows this.

The bad news is that it means nothing if he planned on tearing Bakugo's head from its place on his shoulders from the jump.

But oh well, after all.............

.............accidents happen. Right?