Chapter 1

My name is Izuku Midoriya and right now I'm on my way to the doctors office to see if I can develop a quirk. 80% of the word has some unique abnormality as a part of human evolution. While the other 20% is left to walk the earth as scumb on the bottom of the power users feet.

They call us quirkless. That's right I said it, us. But don't worry it won't stay that way for long, at least not for me.

"Sorry it's not gonna happen kid." My doctor so unaffectionately told me and my mother.

My world started to crumble as my mother conversed with the doctor in order to find out how this could be possible. As I got home I watched an all might highlight video.

In a cracking and shaky voice I asked,"mom, even without quirk, can I still become a hero?? Tears started to stream down her face as she quickly ran over to me and wrap me up in a hug and cried into my shoulder "I'm so sorry izuku!!!"

Don't you understand? Mom, that's not what I needed to hear.I needed you to tell me I still could try. That all I had to do was work hard enough.

But little that I know that this was only the beginning of a bad childhood.

At school
I took a shaky breath as I slowly walked into the door of my classroom. I was scared to confront my childhood friend katsuki bakugou. Why? Well he already had gotten his quirk a week ago and hes been different.

He has become more cocky and mean lately. But we're still friends. We promised each other to get great quirks and become heroes together. I knew he would be angry when he found out that I didn't get mine but I hope that wouldn't get in the way of our friendship.

"How wrong I was".

As soon as I told him about my "disability"his face turn from one of joy from seeing his friend again, two one of disgust and rage.

"Wow you really are just a deku!!! You'll never be hero now you quirkless loser!!!!" Kacchan sneered at me as small pops started come from his hands, and other children surrounded me pointing and laughing at a child who is now labeled as less than human because of something they can't control.

And that was the beginning of the bullying.
______________________________________
Now you can see 7 year old me in the back of the school about to be harassed once more. But by now this was normal. Go to school, get teased and beat up, and then go home and lie to Mom.

Probably say I was being clumsy or something. She'd always believe me and tend to my wounds without further questions. Although now that I think about it, why doesn't she ask me if I'm alright?

"Why do you keep thinking that you're going to become a hero!?" "Don't you understand? Quirkless losers like you can't stand up for themselves, and I think it's about time that we taught you a lesson again!!!"

Kacchan barked as he sent a searingly hot palm into my chest. I fell to the ground and coughing fit. 'That's gonna bruise.' I meekly thought.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my shadow move uncoordinated to my own body movements. That's weird. I thought before a shoe made contact with my face from one of kacchan's lackeys.

They laughed at my pain and started to walk away. And before I can even realize what I was doing I slowly got up from the ground and whispered something.

Something that only kacchan heard.

Something foreign apon my lips. As if the cold fingers of an unknown entity try to grab him and drag his soul to the deepest pits of wherever it came from.

But is was not me.

The voice that spilled from my lips was deep and smooth, like the sweetest of poisons. It wrapped around Katsuki's brain and stuck like glue.

But Katsuki was naive. He was a crass boy, and didn't pay much mind to things that didn't interest him greatly enough. So he thought nothing of it.

But soon he will realize, that was a terrible mistake.

---------------------------------------------------
695 words
Hey so this is the second book I've ever written on Wattpad. You can check out my other one on my account. I hope that you guys will end up liking the story because I really like the concept that I've chosen for this book. Anyways see you next time and by my lovelies 😁😁😁😁