Chapter 15

*No One's POV*

It was beautiful.

The way the ocean of flames ate anything that dare stood in its way. It licked up the walls of the stadium, and spread across the ground like spilled water.

The crowd was stunned into silence by the display of raw power. Only the sound of crackling flames washed over the area.

And yet, there the green haired boy stood. Looking on at the sea of flames with indifference. All the while he readied his attack.

Suddenly, much like the flames, a wave of shadows spilled forth from the green boy as well. But unlike the fire, it was more destructive.

It physically tore apart the ground it traveled apon. If you were close enough, you would have been able to see small whisps of stray shadows protruding from the brute surge of ink. Only to be pulled back in like a mother would a curious child who tends to wander.

The air was dry and hot from the wall of fire. The crowd was brought farther and farther to the edge of their seats as the collasol attacks neared each other.

And then, they collided.

You wouldn't see what was going on from the outside. The boys were swallowed by the substances and taken from view. The attacks mixed together in a dance of sorts.

Twisting into each other to become one before a shockwave threw everyone back into their seats.

But from the inside, it was just as worse. Izuku's clothes were steaming and torn in a multitude of places. Todoroki's gym uniform was completely burnt off on one side, and his skin was slightly pink due to overuse of his fire.

When the attacks dispated, smoke was left in its wake, and still the crowd was holding its breath.

Then the smoke cleared.

Two boys were seen standing a cross from each other. One was panting harshly, completely worn from their attack, while the other was completely still.

And then the still boy slowly fell forward and collapsed unconscious. Everyone was shocked. The battle that had just taken place before their eyes was one of passion.

The boys both seemed like they had something to prove. Yet they would never know what exactly took place.

The still standing young man watched as their opponent was wheeled away on a stretcher by the medical robots off to Recovery Girl's office.

The sounds of deafening cheers as his name was announced faded as he walked off of the stage towards the waiting room to get ready for his match with Bakugo.

Izuku Midoriya would kill him.