I have a problem.

Hey guys, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm going to explain why it's been so long since I've updated this story, but first I want your opinions on something. So here we go.

I have a boyfriend which we'll call Levi. (😏) So me and Levi have been dating for seven months, and during this time we became extremely close and I truly love him. He is my everything. But there's one problem. As you may know (if you've read my bio) I am Pansexual. From a very young age I've known about my attraction to the same gender as well as anything they like or identify as. So from a young age I decided that when I did get a parter, there would be no reason to tell them about me liking the same sex. Bc neither sex would matter to me since I'm in a relationship. I felt that it wouldn't make a difference......hence why Levi doesn't know about my sexuality. Now that I'm older and actually in a relationship, I know that that is not really a good idea, even if I would never have any plans of cheating on him. So last night I asked him a "hypothetical" question .

What if I was bisexual?

Im not, but that would be easier for him to understand. And since he's an idiot, he didn't really think anything of the very specific questions that I followed that up with.

Basically he said that he wouldn't be able to look at me the same, and that he wouldn't be sure if he would want to stay in a relationship with me. That really hurt. I do love him, and I know he loves me. And I don't want to lose him, but I want to be myself and I want him to know who I truly am.

So my question is, what should I do?

Be honest with him and risk our relationship, or don't tell him but continue to lie to myself about who I really am and how I feel but be happy that we're together?

Please help 😭