Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

"Wow katsuki,you beat up 5th graders!?!?" You're so cool and strong!!!" "You'll be a great hero!!!!" Children shouted praise while surrounding the ruby  eyed child who had a proud smirk adorning his face.

I sat in the corner of the room playing with my shadow. After yesterday I went home and tested my theory and it turned out correct. My shadow had moved out of coordination.

So right now I was just simply waving my hands around subtly as to not alarm the other children, all the while my shadow moved his hands and all opposite directions.

Its appearance is exactly like mine, but it had two wide holes in the head of my shadow and a huge sinister grin. So I paid no mind to the commotion behind me.

Katsuki's POV
I was surrounded by children praising me for my "accomplishments". Though my story isn't true, they don't need to know that. After deku said those words yesterday, I walked home in slight fear. I had a feeling I was being watched.

Suddenly I felt like I was being pushed and tumbled down the hill to the right side of me. As I rolled my arm snapped like a twig. A pained scream full of agony ripped through my throat.

After the old hag found me a block away from home I went to the hospital and got a cast for my arm. Then spun a story I got into a fight and won. But I knew it had something to do with what that deku said and I was furious. He is supposed to be powerless, a bug I can just squish below my feet if I wanted to. And after school I plan on reminding him.

Izuku's POV
After school I was walking to the back of the school to take my normal shortcut when I was pushed against a wall. I opened my eyes to see my tormentor and his lackeys........great.

"Where do you think your going nerd!?!?!?" On cue his cronies started to beat on me. I was about to lose consciousness when I saw my shadow phase into my body. They didn't notice it and continued with their assault.

Suddenly while they stood back to admire their work, I stood up with my hair covering my eyes. They were confused until they saw me lift my head. My eyes glowed a sinister red. They shook in fear as my shadow said in my body, "touch him again and a thousand souls from hell will come and drag you to your pitiful demise."

They ran in fear as I got control of my body. Well that's new. I thought as I trudged home. I knew it was time to tell my mom seeing that my injuries were to great for a "fall" here and a "bump" there. As soon as my mom found out her suspicions were correct about my torment, she immediately said she would homeschool me. I was relieved because now I can focus on perfecting my quirk without worrying about those assholes assaulting me. Even though the bullying left me with a forever stotic face, and barely showing emotions anymore, I know this is a new beginning!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
538 words
Thank you for reading my story. I will try to update at least twice a week. Ok bye my lovlies😁😁😁😁😁