Chapter 7

*No one's POV*
In the plaza of the USJ, Aizawa could be seen fighting a croud of villians. So far it wasn't looking to good for the intruders. As Aizawa was finished up with the low tier thugs, the ring leader seemed to be on edge. But when his right hand man and caretaker told him a student had got away, he completely lost it. "I swear kurogiri if you weren't our escape plan, I would disintegrate you!!!" He yelled while violently scratched his neck.

"Well, we are in some deep shit. Time to use our trump card." He mumbled. "Nomu!!" He yelled. Next to him, a big, mutant, bird creature stood at attention, ready to reek havock. "Kill him." He simply said. In the blink of an eye, the creature had appeared behind the pro hero and grabbed him.

Said pro hero tried to use his quirk on him, but realised his attempts were proven futile when the creature snapped his arm like a twig. His screams of agony rang out through the building, catching the attention of our green haired protagonist.

He ran faster toward the middle of the facility, but realized it was to late when he saw his teachers broken body underneath the monster. He saw most of his classmates looking on in fear.

Time seemed to stop as he walked toward the tragic display. Black shadows seemed to come of him with each step he took. Rapping himself in a dark aura. Shigaraki saw the child approaching and saw his shadows of death seeping from his body.

Right as he was about to say some thing, Bakugo and kirishima ran at the villian duo. Bakugo managed to pin down their escape route. "After analyzing you, it was pretty easy to find your weakness and exploit it. So stop acting all high and mighty to foggy nobody!!!" He yelled. "Move and I'll blow your ass sky high! They'll be piecing you back together for weeks!!!!!" Bakugo seethed.

Kirishima jumped at shigaraki only for him to dodge and jump away. "Man I didn't get to show off!" Kirishima whined.

Suddenly, a loud noise could be heard from the front entrance of the USJ. There in the flesh, stood the #1 hero.

And he wasn't smiling.

"Well, well, well, it looks like the symbol of piece has finally arrived." Shigaraki thought aloud while scratching his neck.

All might said nothing as he dashed towards the small group of thugs Aizawa hadn't gotten the chance to defeat, quickly knocking them out.

Then he quickly made his way toward his students and fellow teacher and brought them to the entrance.

Shigaraki has had enough of the stalling and took action. "Nomu!, Kill All Might!!!" He yelled with an outstretched hand towards the beast.

Then All Might and the monster went at it. Punch after punch, All Might's strength was equally matched. Until All might decided to suplex the Nomu.

A plume of dust was kicked up around them, so no one could see what had happened.

"Do you see that!?!?! How did he make a suplex look like an explosion!?!?!?" Mineta yelled. "All Might is on another level!!!".

The dust cleared and the outcome of the move All Might made was not a desirable one on the hero's end.

Underneath All Might was the Nomu in a warp gate, currently digging it's hands into All Might's battle scar.

A alarming amount of blood began to seep from the hero's shirt as well as his mouth. "Danm it" All Might said as he spit out blood.

This was the last straw for Izuku. He had spent long enough sitting on the sidelines and decided to take action.

He calmly walked up to the Nomu while saying, Faze. This is where the real trouble began.

A cane materialized of shadows came from the ground and his "friends" surrounded him.