Chapter 3

*Time skip*

So I was homeschooled. I'm very smart for my age so it was easy. What I was really focused on was my quirk, and how I'm using it. It's gotten alot stronger and I'm ready to take on the school of my dreams. (Izuku is 15 now). So I woke up with excitement and confidence, even if the expression of my face didn't show it. It was more distant and if anything, bored. I got dressed,(in the outfit up above.) And went down stairs. My mother had left me a good luck note because she had to go to work earlier before I woke up. So I made myself some toast, ate it, and then started on my way to the entrance exams. Once I got to the front gates I noticed a girl about to fall. She had big brown eyes contrasting to that of an innocent child. She also had thick brown hair in a bobbed style with a slim body type. I quickly ran and caught her. She opened her eyes and started to thank me as I pulled her up. "It's nothing" I said and walked away. She sweat-dropped at my stotic face and dead tone of voice. All the students gathered into the auditorium and sat down, and I was seated next to a spiky haired ash blond, which after a few seconds I immediately noticed as my childhood tormentor. I'm pretty sure he didn't notice me or if he did he doesn't remember me, so I just turned back to the front to listen to bird looking man talk. I wasn't really paying much attention until a loud asshole interrupted the speech. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying to until I heard him go," And you there!!!" He said pointing at me, "why are you just sitting there looking so bored? I can tell that you weren't paying attention at all if you can't take this seriously then you should leave immediately!! This is a school for future heroes, not slackers!!!!!!!" People around me started to snicker and laugh at me, and katsuki turned to look at me. Though instantly went dead silent when they saw me. My eyes glow a menacing red while giving him a deadly glare and simply said "Shut up". He instantly sat down and turned back to the stage. And the ash blond next to me smirked and turned away. My eyes changed back to a toxic green and the speech was over. We were deployed to a fake city and were standing around waiting for the exam to start. When they heard the man from the auditorium screech "begin" they all ran in. I was the only one left and started to walk into the city unfazed.

*In the monitoring room*

Aizawa's POV
All the students ran in but one. Said student started to walk into the city with a bored and tired look on his face. Great, another cocky one huh. I thought. "That kid must be pretty confident in his abilities to be walking in like that"midnight pondered. "Well being overly confident is it going to get you into this school" Snipe said. We all watched him walk into the middle of the main street and say, (just pretend that they can hear what's going on) "Go kill the robots, leave the students unharmed or there will be consequences" and to our surprised, his shadow nodded and slithered away from him. We saw it go up to a three pointer and crush it's shadow. The real three pointer instantly crushed into a ball earning the boy three points. We were all slack jawed. This kid has potential. "So what will the boy be doing, will his shadow collect all the points?" Present mic said. We then turned our attention the next screen over and saw the boy standing in front of a 3-pointer. It was about to attack him when he simply held up his hand and said "robot" and the huge machine went rigid.he then walked around with his hand is still held up and the robot in front of him obliterating any other robots and its site with its guns for hands. Now I'm really interested in him. "Well looks like he dealt with the average obstacles pretty well, so let's bring out the big guns."Nezu said while smiling sadistically and pressing a red button.

Izuku's POV
As I was collecting points there was a loud rumbling noise. I saw and heard people screaming and running away from a gigantic robot. Now that looks cool. I thought to myself. I thought about walking away from it when I heard a cry for help.I turned around and saw the girl that I saved from falling this morning stuck with her leg underneath some huge pieces of rubble.the robot was only coming closer and her demise was soon to be met if she didn't escape. So like the frucking saint I am, I walked up to the robot, and held up my other hand since I was still controlling the other one behind me standing there, dormant. I said robot again and made it back up away from the other examiners far enough where they wont get hurt from what I'm about to do. When it was far away enough, everyone watched me as I said, "self destruct"and that's exactly what it did. a collage of many explosions started to go around the robot and soon enough the entire thing exploded and fell backwards into heap of scrap metal and fire. everyone stared at me with wide eyes as I walked over to the girl and remove the rubble from her ankle and carried her bridal style over to the small old woman going around checking wounds. The girl apologize and thanked me profusely after the woman that I now know is recovery girl healed her leg. "I'm Uraraka Ochako" she said. I walked away saying "Izuku Midoriya." After that I whistled and my shadow returned back to me while everyone watched me leave. I'm so badass.
*In the monitoring room*
Third person POV
"I want that kid in my class" aizawa said while walking out.

----------------------------------------------------------
1032 words
Thank you so much for reading. I really am liking how this book is going so far. I hope you do to. We'll see you next week, bye my lovlies 😁😁😁😁❤️❤️