Chapter 6

*Time Skip*
No one POV

Izuku could be seen walking down the  street on his way to school. As he approached, a group of roudy reporters were gathered around the entrance gate of his school. If you looked closely, you would see a tired Aizawa and a loud Yamada trying to get them to leave. Suddenly, a microphone was thrusted twords his face by a woman in what looked to be in her late thirties, sporting a black pencil skirt, with a white turtle neck and a neat bun. "Hey you!! What's it like being All Might's student!?!?!?" Izuku, not wanting to deal with this, pushed past the persistent woman in order to get to his class. One that he was approximately 3 minutes late for.

The poor woman didn't get the hint of him wanting to be left alone, and grabbed his wrist as he was walking by. "Excuse me, I'm talking to-" she didn't get to finish her sentence before murderous intent burst to life and came off from the boy in waves. "Let. Go." He said. Everyone in the croud was quiet as they watched the seen unfold. The woman quickly let go and backed away. Izuku continued his way into the building with the reporters parting like the red sea, desperate to get out of the boy's way. Aizawa could be seen smirking as Izuku walked past him. The green headed boy muttered a weak "good morning" to his secretly favorite teacher before heading inside.
Izuku walked into his classroom and sat down behind the ash blond with an "explosive" attitude. Just then you could see Aizawa walk into the classroom. "Today we will be picking a class president." He announced. As soon as he said that, the class burst to life with the chorus of, "pick me!!!" Around the classroom. Izuku shook his head and lowered it on his desk.

"Just decide before lunch." Aizawa said as he slipped into his sleeping bag for a nap. "Everyone stop!!!" Iida shouted. "We need to do this in an orderly fashion. It's not about who wants the position, it's about who is worthy and capable enough for the duties it bestows apon them!!!" Iida yelled. "I say we have a vote." Iida proposed. A series of "good idea" and "he's right" came as a result of Iida little speech. Long story short, Iida was elected as president, with Momo as vice president. (Izuku wasn't elected first because at the moment he's very closed off and the class doesn't know him well.) Aizawa woke up and announced the results and sent the children off to lunch. Izuku, as normal, got his food and proceeded to go to the roof to eat his lunch. Lunch soon ended and the class went back to their respective classrooms. Aizawa announced that the class would be going to the USJ for rescue training.

The students changed into their hero costumes, and boarded the bus. While Iida was sulking over the busses layout, all the seats had at least 1 student in them. Izuku realized he had to sit next to someone, and chose Todoroki. Why? Because he was the least likely to talk to him on the ride there. Izuku sat down in the seat, taking notice at the side glance Todoroki gave him before the bus started to move.  The students conversed about many topics. Izuku ignored them and closed his eyes. Only to snap them back opened at the sound of his name. "If we're talking about strong students, it's got to be Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya." A red headed boy exclaimed as Bakugo scoffed and turned away, Todoroki ignored them, and so did Izuku. "Now that I think about it, none of us know exactly what Midoriya's quirk is. -kero." Asui thought aloud. Now that statement had everyone's attention, even Bakugo didn't know what his quirk was. Izuku could feel the eyes of his peers on him and opened his own. "Yes?" He asked. "So, what's your quirk midobro?" Kirishima enthusiastically questioned. "Not important." He stated with a dead look on his face. Before anyone could complain, Aizawa spoke up. "Stop messing around we're here." He said. The children were met with space hero 13, which Uraraka was very grateful for. The space hero started to go of about how quirks could save people but can also be deadly and possibly kill people if they weren't careful. Izuku didn't worry about the speech. If he were to kill someone, it would be 100% intentional. "Hey they even got fake villians?!?!" Kirishima yelled as he pointed to the middle of the plaza. "13, EVACUATE AND PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!! Those are real villians." Eraserhead exclaimed as he readied his capture gear. The teacher jumped down the stairs and into the croud of evildoers. "Greetings, we are the League of Villians. And our goal is to have All Might breath his last breath." They all turned around to see that the man that was talking was a misty dark purple black hole with a head like figure on top that had two yellow slits for eyes. "My job is simple, TO SCATTER YOU AND TORTURE YOU TO YOUR DEATHS!!!!" (I don't know why he says that, like calm down bro, all your doing is teleporting them 😂😂) Then the students were about to be swallowed by the portal Izuku THREW Iida to the entrance. "Hurry back to the school and get help, protest and I'll kill you." He said in a calm but terrifying voice. Iida not wanting to die, sprinted out the door right as his classmates were enveloped by the dark shadowy tendrils of doom.
*No one's POV*
Izuku stood up and looked around him. He was in the landslide zone. He saw a group of villians surrounding him, at least 15 to 20. "Aww look, a little kid all alone, and he's so cute!!! To bad he has to die." Said a woman as her hand morphed into a gun. "This is all of you, pathetic." Izuku said with a bored expression. Izuku proceed to look around at the villians. Most would thing he's seeing who he's up against, but all he was doing was finding the strongest one there. He didn't feel like getting his hands dirty. He spotted a man with a sword in his hand that was on fire. 'That should do.'  He thought. "What is your name?" Izuku asked him. The man was taken by surprise. His face soon morphed into one of a criminal with a sinister grin. " My name is Gouto Mizaki, but I'm known as flame sword, don't you forget it!!" He said as he charged at Izuku. Izuku held up his right hand and said "Gouto Mizaki." The man welt rigid and stopped in his tracks. "Now.....kill them." Izuku said. Then in the blink of an eye, a lizard headed villian was cut in half with his blood spraying on his apparent killer. Soon blood was everywhere as the boy's "puppet" stood amoung the carnage. "Give me the sword." Izuku said. Against his will, he walked over to the child and gave him his weapon with fear in his eyes.
Izuku calmly took the sword, and the villian couldn't even get a word out before his head was cleanly cut off. Izuku dropped the sword and started to walk to the exit. "This is ridiculous." He muttered as he left. Little did he know of the candy cane haired boy who watched him use a person to brutally murder other villians, and then cut ones head off. He started to walk to the entrance himself. 'Just who are you Midoriya? 'Hero or villian?' He thought.

------------------------------------------------------
1286 words
I hope you liked the chapter, because the next one is going to be WILD. Alright my lovelies, byeeeeeeee 😁❤️❤️