chapter 20

*continuing where we left off*

And shined it's normal light. "What is that eggman planing,that the master emerald has to show me all this?"

Knuckles asked before heading to the city soon to find way worse then the last fight with eggman.

***

Knuckles P.O.V

When I got there everything was like the last war that lasted six months.

Everything was destroy almost no one was there it was like an ghost town.

But more ruined *see in chapter 15* I got worried about my friends so I looked around.

It wasn't long when I heard fighting near by me so I went to the high point view I could find.

And there I saw the group with an big device on they're side which looked tails was using and new people I have not seen.

But they seemed familiar like those people from the vision the master emerald showed me.

But how they can't be that old this doesn't make since, I looked around.

That's where I saw Amy with a lot of Metal Sonic XE surrounding her and one of them about to do a surprise attack.

I ran as fast as I could and tried to knocked that Metal Sonic XE out of the way and it work for it crashed to an building.

"Knuckles!" Amy said running to me before I knew it I was on the ground with her hugging me.

"Hey Amy I can see I missed alot" I said when she got up to throw her hammer to an metal XE.

"Yeah but what happened, when we saw angel Island go down on the New I got worried not wanting to lose someone else too." Amy asked before an sad expression for the last sentence.

"I got attack...woah..by some met...woah metal XE." I said while kicking the metal XE since I still had the master emerald.

But Amy protected me when I couldn't get some."oh while I tried to find you there, where'd you go?" She said somehow she got her hammer and started to smash some bots.

"I had to run away with the master emerald when more started coming." I said jumping up some big almost cracked rocks before getting interrupted by tails.

"Hey guys I'm happy too that knuckles is back and all but we still have things to handle here." Tails said firing one the was behind me.

"Right!!" Me and Amy said in unison before going to help out the rest.

The fight went on but more just seem to come back for more, my question is how did eggman get the time.

It will normally take mouths before coming here with this many metal sonic XE.

But in just few weeks I doubt it. "Guys I don't think we can go on any further!." Amy yelled holding her hammer in front of her face so she can block a blow.

"Yeah and my device is almost out of juice!" Tails said looking in front of the scan seeing it go red.

I ran to him with the master emerald,"hey tails do you think the master emerald will help?" I asked.

"I think so but not to much of the power I didn't build it to outstand high strong powers." Tails said.

"Okay, hey shadow you think you can cover us!?!" I shouted which he just nodded and called some other people to help out too.

"Okay knuckles just place it here and do you think!" Tails said pointing to an open latch.

Which I nodded, I raised my hand and closed my eyes before saying the prayers.

"The servers are the seven chaos. Chaos is power. Power enriched by the heart. The controllers are the one that unifies chaos. Ohh master emerald pls lend me your power." I said each word which caused the master emerald to glow in the right amount of power tails said he needed.

I tried to keep it under control to in doesn't hmmm I can I say it explode!!

So it's up to the rest I can't help them from here or it will go bad and mess it up.

I don't want to cause chaos control and specially with the Master emerald.

Tails P.O.V

My new device I created helped alot and thank to the master emerald it more powerful.

So I started shooting each metal sonic XE that came by and hoping some doesn't come behind me.

If that was to happen I wouldn't have an clear shot for the master emerald could break.

And I might hurt knuckles as well. So I decided not to use all it's power but to save it for later.

I'm still curious about Eggmans new project,and after that planning with the rest.

And trying to get access to the DVD it made it hard to know what it is.

Just that it's uses the same power as the metal XE and that we still have to figure out how to destroy it.

Without causing any Genesis portal or wrapping all the fabric of the universe and multiverse.

"Ha ha ha you all should just give up and let me rule the world." We heard Eggman voice but didn't see him.

But when we turn to the direction to the voice we saw Orbot light out blue light and Eggman was there.

"Well that not gonna happen hun your going down!" Rouge said before doing an large kick to three metal XE which three more came to their place.

"Ohh and you think destroying some of my metal sonic XE will make an change." He said and smirked.

Hearing an growl from shadow before he says " and what makes you say that."

"Ha ha ha ohhh what is it SHADOW, all you have to worry is your life. I'm not the big concern without your little blue friend it bye bye to you." Eggman said while everyone was fighting each of the metal XE.

But after hearing that it made me sad of where sonic is, it been 6 days.

"Hey knuckles how you holding up there." I asked seeing as he is doing that best he can to keep it steady.

The same with everyone their trying they're best."I'll be fine I just hope I can hold it .

"Don't worry we will stop eggman no matter what it takes his going down!"

Hey guys hope you are liking the story and how it has come so far, and know that you can see the beginning Ansila88
(Don't forget to vote pls 😊)

- Joy_create735
- signing out!💕