chapter 27

*continuing where we left off*

Which was odd cause it was not here before, and I don't think anyone can build something that big within some few days, no that would take mouths.

So what's going on here, "What do you guys think their hiding in there that they need it secured?" Amy asked.

" Not sure we should check it out maybe that's where all the citizens went." Tails said.

" Yes that's a plan but I suggest that you go back to the workshop and work on our big plan, and me and Amy can go check it out." I said.

"Okay but you guy's be careful we don't know what may come, come on cheese let's get going." Tails said before flying off with the Chao.

Now let's see what the doctor has next for us.

***

No one's P.O.V

They went on to the plan, Tails and Cheese going to the workshop,  Rouge and Amy heading to the tower.

Amy and rouge first thing was to find a safe way to get in with no alarm.

So they decide to look around, to see where entrance or exit could be.

And so far they find four doors leading inside, and three doors out.

That's when they saw three robots take out what looked so big but it was cover to see what it could be.

Which Rouge had this familiar feeling, but didn't think much of it though.

"So what's the plan? we can't just barge in there would be too many robots for us to fight." Amy said.

"Yes but maybe we can disguise as one of them." Rouge said before looking at two other robots that got of the tower.

Amy looked kinda confused but went along with it soon enough there took the two robots back where no other robots can see them. And Amy used her piko piko hammer on them.

And than Rouge did some programs here and there.

Before getting in them from the back panel. "Ok act cool don't draw yourself attention." Rouge said which Amy nodded.

Soon enough they got in the tower and looked for a empty room full of computer, where they can think of a other plan.

"Okay maybe I can hack into these robots and see their memory files, so not only will we know where the citizens are, but maybe the doctors plan." Rouge said before pulling out some wires.

Connecting the wires in the computer being careful not to let Eggman know that his being hack, because right now Tails would do a better job at this, Rouge is just doing what she know from her clan.

"Okay and we're in!" Rouge said. "Great what did you find?" Amy asked look at the screen.

"That the citizens are in the middle floor of the tower, and that...." Rouge said becoming silent.

"And what Rouge???" Amy asked being a little worried again.

"Well that the doctor will unleash his project in within 12 hours." Rouge said.

"WHAT!!, What are we going to do til than we still don't know what happened to Knuckles and we don't know where Sonic is, plus we don't even know if that friend of yours is ok." Amy said speaking fast as sonic.

"Ok Amy breath last thing we need is to be stressed. Plus shadow is fine I know him. And we will find out what happened to knuckles, and find sonic 'because right now shadow is more worried than sonic than anyone else'." Rouge said the last part in a whisper.

"But right now we have to get the citizens into a safe location where the doctor can't find them." Rouge said.

That calmed down Amy little. " Okay you said their at the middle floor right, than which way do we go?" Amy asked.

"Just a few left turns and right, take the closet elevator and we'll be there." Rouge said before getting in the robot again same with Amy.

*Meanwhile as they get the citizens out Tails is halfway finished with the device.*

"Cheese any chance you can pass me the screwdriver over there." Tails said.

"Chao! Chao! Chao!" Cheese before flying to get the screwdriver.

"Now I just need to put in the battery and update it and we should done by lunch time." Tails said while putting in some screw's.

Than slide to his computer with the DVD tapping on some buttons before the loading screen turned on.

Now his waiting for it to be 100%, while doing that his installs the most power battery he had in his workshop.

As he finish that he hears a growling sounds, he turned to cheese seeing that was the source of the sound.

"Chao! Chao! Chao!" Cheese said holding his belly.

"Oh you hungry cheese, mmm do you want some chillidogs?" Tails asked.

Which cheese nodded, so they went to the kitchen. "Chao Chao Chao." Cheese said.

"You miss cream huh, me too but I'm also worried about sonic too, for sure he would like some chillidogs." Tails said before giving cheese his food.

"Chao Chao Chao." Cheese said, " I hope their okay too cheese." Tails said before having a bite of his chillidog.

And that it from me guys, hope you are having a great day, And I to say a great happy birthday to my Mother 💕🎉❤️💕🔥 hope she has a great day. And I hope you guys are enjoying my story. (Don't forget to vote pls)

- Joy_create 735
- signing out!💕