chapter 26

* continuing where we left off*

And once they got there they only saw shadow, which confused eggman watching from one of the robots cam.

Shouting from the speaker he asked, "where did your puny friends go?!?" He asked angered and confused.

"Well you see doctor, well you were so focused on me and my chaos energy you just thought everyone would be with me,but little do you know I was just the destruction. Meaning the rest got out with no sweat." Shadow said eyes closed and look down.

"Ha but what about you, you think you can defeat all my robots. Your left alone." Eggman said with a grin.

"Oh I don't need to worry about that it you that should be worried." Shadow said before running to the robots.

***

Amy P.O.V

We were out of the base and once we got we saw alot of robots around the city.

All of them recreating Eggmanland, we were able to get to Cream and Vanilla place.

After this I wanted to know if they were ok.

But when we got there the forest was burned due to the fight we had earlier. And the only thing still standing was Vanilla house.

We ran and knocked on the door hope for someone to answer,but nothing so we opened the door.

"Hello Cream? Cheese? Vanilla? Hello it's me you know Amy rose." I said before hearing some nosie coming from up stairs.

"Keep your guards up everyone we don't know who could be up there." Rouge said, which we nodded.

We went upstairs, my piko piko hammer at hand and ready. Once we were there the lights were off.

It was dark and quiet, till we heard the noise again. My hammer now in a firm grip.

I turned on the light for the hallway to find cheese. "Cheese what happened where Vanilla and cream." Tails asked.

That's when cheese started going around crazy trying to explain but we couldn't understand. " Chao?! Chao?!!? Chao!!?! Chao!!"

"Cheese please come down we can't understand what you're saying can you show us what happened." I said which he nodded and signalled us to follow him.

(If cheese is a girl sorry if boy than okay cause really IDK the gender of this Chao.)

We followed him to a room that was totally destroy, that when cheese started crying.

"Ohh don't worry cheese we'll bring them back that's a promise." I said reassuring him.

"I wonder what happened here?" I said taking a look around.

"Eggman must of got to them when we were in his base he probably did the same with the citizens." Rouge suggested.

That when we heard a big siren going off outside, coming from the city?!?

And than we heard Eggmans voice, "attention to all my robots as you can see that all is going to plan and all but if you see any of these rodents please bring them to me."

"Chao Chao Chao!?!" Cheese said before hiding behind Tails.

"What are we going to do were out number and their alot of them out there?" I said.

"Hmmm, maybe we can build something to stop the robots and probably the project, with the data me, shadow and rouge got from the old layer we can probably find something to stop it."

"Okay but what would you need for that, cause we don't have much time before Eggman decides to bring out his project." Rouge asked.

"Not too long and I have everything in my workshop but... I just wished we had the chaos emeralds it would of been more powerful if we had it but I think I can think of something."

"Okay than let's get going." Rouge said before heading out with us behind her.

Rouge P.O.V

"Chao Chao Chao?" The little Chao said flying alongside Amy, which she replied for him 'to not worry at all'.

We were soon up the hill where we could see all the robots in groups securing some tower.

Which was odd cause it was not here before, and I don't think anyone can build something that big within some few days, no that would take mouths.

So what's going on here, "What do you guys think their hiding in there that they need it secured?" Amy asked.

" Not sure we should check it out maybe that's where all the citizens went." Tails said.

" Yes that's a plan but I suggest that you go back to the workshop and work on our big plan, and me and Amy can go check it out." I said.

"Okay but you guy's be careful we don't know what may come, come on cheese let's get going." Tails said before flying off with the Chao.

Now let's see what the doctor has next for us.

Hello everyone as you can see a new update sorry it's slow but I'm trying my best to update but most thanks for your patience.❤️🔥😘😘( Pls don't forget to vote)

- Joy_create 735
- signing out!💕