chapter 23

*continuing where we left off*

"Guys I think we made just to that door." Tails said pointing to an door with orb robot scanning if an intruder comes in.

Which will be a little problem I don't think they want eggman to know they're here.

So they will have to be careful with this, they are so close to finding a way to finish Eggmans plan.

They don't need something in their way now.

Rouge P.O.V

Tails said pointing to the door on the far side of the left that says big project DO NOT ENTER!!!.

Looking around I could see the orbs blended with the same shad of the walls and doors.

But seeing the green eyes lights going on and off making it seem it was scanning for someone or something.

"I see the doctor was serious about his big project." I Said before Amy questioned.

"But how we'd gonna get In without getting caught?" She asked. "Hey shadow any chance you can I don't know chaos spears them." I asked turning to him.

"I could but that might send an alarm if one of them gets shot." Shadow said which give me an frown for I'm out of ideas.

"No but Rouges is getting somewhere, you can take them down with one spear with an perfect aim to..... To that camera right there." Tails said with an plan and pointing to an camera on the far opposite side of the door.

"Well okay." Shadow said while charging up an spear and aiming it to the camera.

Which bounced to the opposite wall and hit one of them on the side and bounced from that one to an other it went on till all was hit.

And exploded at the same time, Amy and tails high-fived each other before heading to the door and making sure the camera didn't see them.

We made it to the door which of course had an password to get through.

"Argh again!?!" I said in frustration I looked at tails and asked " hey Tails what was the key you used to get that DVD out?"

I questioned not really knowing what he entered due to the fact we were fighting robot's.

"Ohh I used pesting-blue-rodent, since the doctor Hates sonic so much." He said putting the some key he used last time.

"But I'm not sure if it's gonna work due to the fact it's highly secured and if it's wrong this whole place will go off with alarms ,and maybe some robots." Tails said.

"So what do we do?" Amy asked looking at each one of us which got us thinking.

"Maybe I can try to hack into Eggmans base again and get the code." Tails said tapping his wrist device which his other device on his shoulder glowing blue around and around.

"Okay that should do it, I just have some good News and bad News." He said nervously.

"Ahh what the good news?" I asked.

"Well I got an way to get in without the code." Tails said with an nervous smile.

"And the bad news?" Shadow questioned.

"That to get the door open I need to get this to the opposite side of the base." Tails said pointing to the device floating on top of his shoulder.

"Well ok Amy and shadow can go to the opposite side and I'll help you finish here." I said grabbing Tails arm to the door which he nodded and the rest went.

No one's P.O.V

"Okay be careful there still traps and the vents to the opposite said went help due to the fact that they are no vent and any other way to get there besides going there." Tails said before handing the device over.

They nodded and headed to the other side of the base, while Tails was doing his part of get into the system.

*With Amy and Shadow*

"So Shadow is it... I want to ask where'd you come from, I've never seen anyone like you or rouge... You just seem different?" Amy asked while sneaking around.

"Why is that to your concern?" Shadow questioned avoiding the first question he had reserve.

"Look I know we hadn't really gotten to know each other,and I know that now isn't the right time to but something just seems off and different about you and rouge." Amy said avoiding getting got by an camera.

"Well I can assure you Amy we just came to help." Shadow said not wanting to continuing the topic.

" Ahh huh something tells me that, that's not true shadow. I mean you just all of a sudden to show up now, yeah no there's more to it." Amy said really wanting to know.

"And what makes you say that?" Shadow asked trying to act calm towards Amy.

"Because I don't as much trust you, look I know your helping us but I just wanna know why,why you want to help us now... not that we don't need your help." Amy said getting it out and sighing too.

"Amy I don't just expect that you, Tails and knuckles will just trust me,Tikal and Rouge like that." Shadow said turning left followed by Amy.

"Than what than huh?!?" Amy almost shouted.

"Okay I'm just gonna tell you this..." Shadow said but cut of by an robot voice behind them.

"Mayday!?! Mayday?!? We've got Intruders!!"

"Oh chaos!" They both said annoyed.

That all guys hoped you'd enjoyed know that update will be slow, I really apologize for that but appreciate the love and support you are giving me to this story.
(Pls don't forget to vote)

- Joy_create 735
- Signing out!💕