update Note

Hello 🤩 my fellow readers and Sonadow lovers.

I hope you enjoyed my very first story, and know that this book won't come to an end here, for they're more yet to come.

Book 2 might be published in the middle of 2022🤩🎉, I'm not to sure because I'm working on a other story currently 😤🤷. I know that far for those who want to know what happened.

But don't be to sad for theirs an new book called Bonding coming out soon.

This will be about how Sonic and Shadow get to know each other. And it takes place after Book 1. For I didn't want to just leave it off like.... "Hey I'm shadow, and you're my mate." Shadow says which sonic replies with..." Ohh shadow you saved me, I love❤️❤️❤️❤️ you!!!"

I mean No!!!! ❌❌❌I think you're rushing it, for u believe that book 1 had less of the Sonadow and more of the adventuring plot. Which I'm really sorry for those who have noticed.

Because I normally find myself as the not so romantic type and prefer action and adventure 🎉🔥🤩.

Keep in note that this is my first book ever and I'm sorry for any mistakes😳😔😔.

That's why I'll be publishing BONDING!!!!🔥😊😊

I didn't think of when to publish it, but for now it's coming soon

Hope you don't have to wait too long for it but I'm working on it right now.❤️💕

I want to let you know that there will be a short series of A LOVE BOND.

Knowing that there was less sonadow there, but an new book called Bonding will be published soon.

This takes place after A love bond.

Hope to see you than!!

💕Joycreate signing out!💕🔥❤️

(Continue) A Love BondрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ