chapter 29

* Continuing where we left off*

"Hi Amy!!" Amy turned after smashing another robot, "Tails you made it! Did you finish the device?"

"Yes here it is!" Tails said before pushing a button, which turned it into something amazing.

"Now we have the upper hand." Tails said. "Don't forget about me!" Someone said in the background.

Rouge, Tails, Amy and Tikal turned to see shadow. Looks like they're plan worked.

"Now let's make sure we take down DOCTOR EGGMAN!!"

***

*With Eggman in the lab*

"Ahh sir we have an problem!" Cubot said tapping on the computer.

"What is it, can't you see me design how my statue should look like." Eggman said before continuing.

"So tell me should I be like this....or like this." Eggman said the first one looking formal, and the other with a grin on his face while his hands are on his hips.

"Both of them look divine but we have something more important sir." Orbot said.

"What's more important than having to discuss about my statue, which write this down, I want it to be in gold and in every park and museum."

"Well that the robots for unit 1,68,890,57,2,990,578,45,21,87,56,90,45,6,78,4,899 are down" cubot said.

"What!!!! Well send in the metal XE, there no way I'm losing to those blue pest rodents of goody goody.

"Yes sir!!" Both said before hitting the button.

In a dark room red eyes lit up, soon saying "operation stop enemy is a go!!"

*Pls don't mind the sonic screen above Eggmans head*

*Back to the fight*

You may only find parts of robots laying around, or even piles of them.

All of them taking deep breath as the robots decrease each time, but they didn't know the half of it as now the metal XE have just arrived.

"Ohhhhhhhh you got to be kidding me!!!!!" Rouge Said now even more frustrated.

And once again the fight broke loss. Each of them trying to hold off.

Amy was smashing a metal XE but didn't see another coming from behind.

But was saved from a certain red echidna. Which was sending flying to a building.

Knuckles!" Amy said running to to the red echidna before hugging him.

"Hey Amy I can see I missed a lot" he said when she got up to throw her hammer to an metal XE.

"Yeah but what happened, when we saw angel Island go down on the News I got worried not wanting to lose someone else too." Amy asked before an sad expression for the last sentence.

"I got attack...woah..by some met...woah metal XE." He said while kicking the metal XE since he still had the master emerald.

But Amy protected him when he couldn't get some."oh while I tried to find you there, where'd you go?" She said somehow she got her hammer and started to smash some bots.

"I had to run away with the master emerald when more started coming." He said jumping up some big almost cracked rocks before getting interrupted by Tails.

"Hey guys I'm happy too that knuckles is back and all but we still have things to handle here." Tails said firing one the was behind knuckles.

"Right!!" Knuckles and Amy said in unison before going to help out the rest.

The fight went on but more just seem to come back.

"Guys I don't think we can go on any further!." Amy yelled holding her hammer in front of her face so she can block a blow.

"Yeah and my device is almost out of juice!" Tails said looking in front of the scan seeing it go red.

"hey tails do you think the master emerald will help?" Knuckles asked.

"I think so but not to much of the power I didn't build it to outstand high strong power." Tails said.

"Okay, hey shadow you think you can cover us!?!" Knuckles shouted which he just nodded and called some other people to help out too.

"Okay knuckles just place it here and do your thing!" Tails said pointing to an open latch.

"The servers are the seven chaos. Chaos is power. Power enriched by the heart. The controllers are the one that unifies chaos. Ohh master emerald pls lend me your power." He said each word which caused the master emerald to glow in the right amount of power tails said he needed.

So Tails started shooting each metal sonic XE that came by and hoping some doesn't come behind him.

If that was to happen he wouldn't have an clear shot for the master emerald could break.

And knuckles can get hurt during the process.

Now knowing that Eggman will unleash he project any minute now we might have a problem.

"Ha ha ha you all should just give up and let me rule the world." We heard Eggman voice but didn't see him.

But when we turn to the direction to the voice we saw Orbot light out blue light and Eggman was there.

"Because soon my project will be unleashed and there's nothing you can do about it." Eggman said before a 2:00 minutes timer started.

"Ohh no, what do we do now?" Tikal asked.

"You guys stay here and fight while me, rouge and knuckles will go in and find an way to stop it." Shadow said

"Right!!" Everyone said before they went to do their parts.

*With Shadow, Rouge and knuckles*

"This way guys in that base that's where they have the project!!" Rouge said seeing in the files that the doctor will transport it to a closer place to the city.

Shadow had this feeling each time they were getting close to the base he just didn't know what is causing it, and seeing the looks on rouge and knuckles face he might be the only one who feels this.

"This way, I know a short cut we can take and not be detected." Rouge said having been have before with Amy.

Soon enough they made it there, and was welcome by the Doctor himself.

"Ohh what's this I wasn't expecting any visitors today." Eggman said with a smirk.

"You can stop with the act eggman, face it, it's over." Knuckles said.

"Oh contraire, I believe it's over for you." He said pointing to the timer. 00:09"

"It's too late for you now." Eggman said with a smirk on his face.

Shadow soon started running as the light started to shine bright and brighter each time the timer went down.

3....2....1.... Beeeeeppppppppp!!!

Hey guys decide to create this chapter hope to see you in the last and final chapter!!! (Pls don't forget to vote 😊)

- Joy_create 735
- signing out!💕