chapter 30 (part 2)

So the vampires should be fast enough by taking down the weapon.

Soon enough the vampire's were running or flying to do they're signature attack.

One of them using some natural materials and lighting it on fire only throw it.

One was using an spare to cause multiple chaos spears.

Each of them using unique abilities against the project which left the three in awe.

"Right it's ready I just need an opening!!" Tails said.

* Final battle *

Tails Device gets activated, as the rest clears a shot for him.

"Tails aim at the center!" Tikal shouts out as Tails nodded.

Tails shots an Big blue-green like blast at the center making the project fall back on to the ground.

What they didn't all expect was to see it to let out lots of red weird energy making everything around fuzzy and glitch.

Making it seem like it was overloading, soon enough a white light was shown blinding everyone close to the area.

*With sonic and shadow*

As they walk in a endless sapphire colored place with digital coding.

Sonic asked what he meant when he said ' big project '. So than shadow explains the events that has happened to them.

"And how long has this been happening for?" Sonic asked after hearing that story.

Which shadow replied with, "ahh almost a week"

"WHAT!!!, That how long I've been in this weird place." Sonic said which shadow just nodded.

"Once I get out here eggman's gonna pay to what he did the those people and my Friends." Sonic says with determination.

Which kinda made Shadow have this weird feeling inside.

Soon enough the whole place started shaking as they look around they see something big and it looked like it was blasting off two types of energies.

As everything started to clear up they saw all 7 of the chaos emeralds and a shard of a phantom ruby.

As the white light started to engulf them without evening realizing that they were in their super forms.

*Shadow is of course different due to the fact he is a vampire.*

They opened their eyes to see the city and people covering their eyes from the bright light.

Once the lights dimmed down they opened their eyes to see sonic and shadow in their super forms.

"Sonic!!" Sonic's friends shout in unison.

"Hey guys. I see you've been busy." Sonic said as he looks at the place.

"Argh!!! NO, NO, NO, NO you stupid junk of a robot get up!!!!!" Eggman shouts angered and frustrated now out off the base after being aware of the situation.

Saying that the robot does the opposite, due to the fact Tail's device hit it and all 9 power sources that were powering made him go crazy.

Since the energy was too much now the project is just going crazy and blasting anything that comes it's way.

"What NO!!!!, Look what you guys did to my project and it took some much time you'll pay for this!!!" Eggman said in his egg- mobile.

While saying this eggman doesn't realize that a blast from his project was coming his way, when he finally did it was to late soon the blast sensed him flying to who knows where like in SONIC UNLEASHED.

"Nooooooo not again!!!" Those were eggman's last words before flying off to the sky leavinging a bright star.

"Okay guys were need to focus we have a big crazy robot malfunctioning so reunions have to wait for later." Rouge said.

"Okay!!" Everyone said.

Super sonic and super shadow flow after the project, since it was walking around not knowing where.

While almost the rest ran behind most of them could fly so they flow beside him.

Soon enough the robot was by the ocean. And everyone started to attack it with all the energy they still had.

Due to damage the project had it made it easier with it needing to deal with it using it's force field.

Super sonic and super shadow both threw a big chaos blast causing it to fall into the ocean.

Super sonic fly's to the project the retrieve the chaos emeralds and the phantom ruby shard.

Doing this the project shut down with a big purple-red wave, making all the Eggmanland and eggman base's explore due to it was it's main power.

"Yeah, we did it!!!" Everyone said.

Super sonic shows his signature tumps up before turning back to normal.

Not knowing that eggman was using his speed to power the project this made him tried and faint almost hinting the water, put shadow got him in time.

"Sonic?!!" Tails runs to him seeing how weak he is he suggested to take him home to rest.

Without evening knows a few weeks have pasted and sonic was still asleep, but everyone would visit him once and awhile due to the fact they needed to rebuild the place.

And at know shadow will come visit without anyone knowing this.

*With sonic and shadow*

"Eggman must of taken so much of your energy." Shadow says knowing he won't get a reply.

"We just find out that he missing and we can't find him." Shadow says as he caresses his hand on he cheek.

"Soon my love we'll be together."

The end...

Or is it.....

In the shadows as figure watches from afar we can see glowing eyes and a grin.

Who is this figure??

What does it want??

Where'd it come from??

All these questions needed to be answered 😳

THE END?