chapter 28

*continuing where we left off*

Than slide to his computer with the DVD tapping on some buttons before the loading screen turned on.

Now his waiting for it to be 100%, while doing that his installs the most power battery he had in his workshop.

As he finish that he hears a growling sounds, he turned to cheese seeing that was the source of the sound.

"Chao! Chao! Chao!" Cheese said holding his belly.

"Oh you hungry cheese, mmm do you want some chillidogs?" Tails asked.

Which cheese nodded, so they went to the kitchen. "Chao Chao Chao." Cheese said.

"You miss cream huh, me too but I'm also worried about sonic too, for sure he would like some chillidogs." Tails said before giving cheese his food.

"Chao Chao Chao." Cheese said, " I hope their okay too cheese." Tails said before having a bite of his chillidog.

***

No one's P.O.V

At night

Soon after Amy and Rouge were soon guiding the citizens to a high up hill close to where Angel island fill.

As they did that there was an loud noise coming from the city that they had came out of.

Soon enough you could see Eggman in every screen, announcing something.

" Attention to you who has escaped my tower of prison, I would like to let you know that you will all be in my control and that it's too late to do anything now. THIS WORLD WILL BE MINE!!!!"

Eggman said before sending out a whole army of Robots, that when the people started panicking.

"Come down everyone we'll stop this!" Amy said to the loud crowd.

"Oh yeah where Sonic than?" One of them said followed by a few others.

"That right how come we haven't seen him since all this started?" Other said.

Soon enough everyone started asking endless questions of the whereabouts of their beloved hero.

"Now, now come down you don't need to worry." Rouge said trying to calm the crowd.

"And why should we?" One of them said what everyone is thinking.

"Great question, it because.... Ah... Well you see... Ah sonic..." Amy said trying to figure out a excuse to not worry the citizens even more than they are now.

But luckily Rouge interrupted her with her own excuse she made up. " Sonic is on his own mission!" Rouge said.

This got the crowd to settle down but one just had to ruin it with their question.

"And what may be this mission?" Said from the crowd.

"Well.... Sonic is ahhhh... Investigating the thing we think can help to stop what the doctor is planning." Amy Said.

"Yes and we must be going, you all just stay here while we handle the situation." Rouge said before grabbing Amy and flying off.

Not wanting to hear another of their annoying questions.

Soon enough they were already back at the city, where all the robots attention were on them now.

That's when the fight begin, it was hard fight robots with the unfair odds of over a thousand vs Two.

But they held on and kept fighting.

Amy was using her piko piko hammer on the robots spinning around hitting everyone that came at close range.

She jumped up when four robots were coming at her at the same time, all four crushing to each other.

Once almost reaching the ground she hit another robot.

Soon on sold ground she kicked the one's coming from the back too.

More kept on coming but they were going to manage, bit also hoping that Tails comes soon with the device.

Amy use her  swinged hammer to the robot coming at Rouge from behind which she thanked her.

Rouge had no weapon but doesn't mean that she couldn't fight, the problem was that she didn't want to use her  Vampire form.

Not in front of Amy anyway.

She and the clan think that no mobuian will take them as their equal.

So that's why for over 7000 moons they have been in hiding.

You may ask how Shadow, Rouge and Tikal can be out in broad daylight while it's because of their necklace.

A special kind of necklace created by the smartest vampire of their clan.

This helps prevent them for sink any mobuian for blood and can stay in daylight. But it has its limit for 32 hours so they must charge it each night.

Rouge and Amy went on fighting as long as they could but soon got surrounded.

"What do we do now?" Amy said looking at Rouge which she was smirking for some reason.

"Don't worry reinforcements have arrived." Rouge said which confused her.

Soon enough you could see Tikal and other figures with  purple cloaks.

"Sorry I'm late, hope I didn't keep you and the Alpha waiting." Tikal said.

"You wouldn't call for better timing Tikal now let's take them down." Rouge said.

Soon everyone fight with a what you can say a even amount of friends by their side.

Amy was confused but decided to live the questions for later on, as long as their allies it's fine with her.

Now the figures were part of the clan, but thought it was best to keep themselves hidden.

"Hi Amy!!" Amy turned after smashing another robot, "Tails you made it! Did you finish the device?"

"Yes here it is!" Tails said before pushing a button, which turned it into something amazing.

"Now we have the upper hand." Tails said. "Don't forget about me!" Someone said in the background.

Rouge, Tails, Amy and Tikal turned to see shadow. Looks like they're plan worked.

"Now let's make sure we take down DOCTOR EGGMAN!!"

This is it the moment you've probably been waiting for the final battle between the doctor and Sonic's friends. Let's just hope they find sonic soon enough.

What do you think will happen find next chapter!!! (Pls don't forget to vote 😊)

- Joy_create 735
- signing out!💕