chapter 25

*continuing where we left off*

"sir He is not keeping it easy to keep in with the power his letting out since the chaos emerald are there." Orbot said

"well add more power from the emerald and save up for back to take him down that should at least drain Him, during the fight ha ha ha nothing can wake him up."

"soon my Eggman empire will raise and sonic will fall, soon along with his friends."

*Back with Tails and the other's*

Shadow P.O.V

"Amy I'm glad that Tails has an chance to enter through that door OKAY, and about the question you asked is nothing to worry about, just a prophecy we want to warn you before that dark thing hits okay." I said before going to Tails and Rouge.

I prefer to keep our Vampire life a secret before fully telling anyone' I want to first understand the prophecy than find a way to maybe tell them.

And mostly find Sonic. "great you guys made it, now to get in before Eggman Gets the power running. Tails said finally opening the door to have an long glass bridge with his logo on the top and laser that  were somehow still on.

"hmm I guess his using a different power source." Rouge said walking forward door behind closing.

" well why can't Shadow use his chaos control thingy and get us to the other side." Amy said before giving me a look.

" yeah... I guess he can but that will cause some senses to go off detecting the energy his giving out. " Tails said.

" I guess we have to be careful and go in avoiding the lasers." I said which they nodded and started to head there.

Tails and Rouge were flying and while me and Amy were left  on the ground to avoid some of the lasers below. why they didn't carry us and fly us there, one , I don't want too. Two, were to heavy and it's a risk.

but we made it there hearing some tools being used, probably to test the project or something seeing the blue light going on and off from behind the glass window.

we enter the room to an big big room with robots moving around so we hid behind some borrows.

Tails was taking in everything he could. we didn't see the project for it was covered up making it hard to see.

" Man how big is this base that he has space for this?" Rouge asked that's when the lights went on.

" Attention all my robots we have some special guests so I think it will be good to give these guest a special treat." Eggman said through the speaker in an sarcastic way.

" By special treat I mean destroy them don't let them out of your sight, entrance and exit's are closed so don't think of escaping." he said soon alarm's went off and the whole base red.

No one's P.O.V

After hearing that, the robots started looking around for the Intruders.

This was goin be tough for they not only have to fight the robots but find a way out of here without eggman catching them.

So they needed a distraction to keep the robots busy until they could find a way out of the base.

So what Tails did was hack in the base main frame to find a map of this place.

Turns out there were three exit's out of here that was close by but it was guarded by more robots.

So they needed to find a exit's that close yet far that eggman knows we won't make it there and they're be less robots to face.

Scanning the map Tails finally found one it was five halls away and a seventh door to the left.

It's far yeh but closer out of anywhere else in the base.

So when they knew that the cost was clear the ran and hid near what object was the closest.

And each time a robot spotted them they would destroy it by shadow chaos spearing it. Amy using her piko piko hammer. Rouge kicking it. Tails using a blaster.

But due to shadow using his chaos spears time to time eggman was ables to track his moves which lead all of the robots to them.

And once they got there they only saw shadow, which confused eggman watching from one of the robots cam.

Shouting from the speaker he asked, "where did your puny friends go?!?" He asked angered and confused.

"Well you see doctor, well you were so focused on me and my chaos energy you just thought everyone would be with me,but little do you know I was just the destruction. Meaning the rest got out with no sweat." Shadow said eyes closed and look down.

"Ha but what about you, you think you can defeat all my robots. Your left alone." Eggman said with a grin.

"Oh I don't need to worry about that it you that should be worried." Shadow said before running to the robots.

Hi guys sorry for the long wait, 2 mouths since I updated and I feel ashamed for that so I'll try to make more this mouth to make it up to you. Hope you enjoying and thanks for the support. (Pls don't forget to vote 😊)

- Joy_create 735
- signing out!💕