chapter 30 (part 1)

* Last chapter of this story, what will happen?!?*

*With Shadow*

No one's P.O.V

Shadows finds himself in an sapphire colored place with digital coding, as he recalled what happens he feels that same feeling as last time it was as if something was calling him, and that it needed help.

So Shadow continued walking to the weird feeling. As he did his surrounding started to change somehow.

Like he could hear voices that he didn't recognize.

"Look it's him ohh Lord eggman." "Did you see how the hero of mobius got taken down!!?" "What are we gonna do?" "Hel...help??!!!"

All of them said, it all confused Shadow very much. And it didn't help of when he went deeper the voices were coming out of nowhere.

But it soon ended when he so an huge crystal sphere and a hedgehog like figure.

He went closer to see that it was... Sonic?... But how did this happen.

He charged up an chaos spear soon throwing it to the sphere trying to let the one he loved so much.

After multiple times of doing so the sphere had visible crack so one last one and it should do it.

That's when the crystal sphere broke with a falling sonic still unconscious.

Shadow quickly started running in order to catch him on time.

He soon caught him and held him tight like as if something was gonna take him away if he let go.

"Sonic! Sonic! Wake up!" Shadow said shaking him gently. Which he sonic gain consciousness.

With blurry eyes he asked, "who are you?" Trying to adjust his eyes to the brightness of the room.

"I'm Shadow... I'm with your friends." Shadow said.

"Oh why do I have this feeling that I've seen you for somewhere." Sonic said.

"Ha ha you must have me confused with someone else." Shadow said to him.

Soon sonic started to try to stand up which Shadow stop him. " Ammm Sonic I think you must take it easy do you know what happened to you?" Shadow asked a little concerned.

Still standing up and almost losing his footing he replies with. " Don't worry I'll be fine it no big deal. And I barely remember, all I remember is being surrounded by metal sonic who were trying to blast me but before they did I used a chaos emerald I found in my runs."

"Where are we anyway?" Sonic asked which shadow replies with, " I not quite sure really, but we should get out of here, your friends need it due to the big project."

"Big project?"

*Back to the fight, where it's getting dark*

As the light went dimmer there was another blue light coming out of it and out the base even the people who are fighting and on the hill can see it.

Soon enough the project was revealed.

It was big and looked to destructive. "Behold the project that will make me vatories." Eggman said.

"Oh no what do we do now?" Knuckles said looking at the hold machine.

It was almost like any of the doctor robots but the only difference was the energy it was giving out.

It felt as if he was using the chaos emeralds and something familiar, just couldn't put it to what.

"We keep fighting!" Tikal replied before asking "hey Tails isn't there anything else that Device can do that can help stop this project?"

"Yeah but it might take sometime though so I need you guys to stall that thing as long as you can." Tails said before beginning to tap.

"Right!!" Everyone said in unison.

The project through some cube like blast at them, most of them barley dodged it.

As knuckles got his balance he ran and wanted to it his famous knuckles sandwich.

So getting his fist ready knuckles started punching as others did their own unique attack.

It was long before the project turn on his force field making all their attacks pointless.

"Miss Tikal our normal ability won't work on it we only have our real power to use." One of the friends Tikal brought said.

As Tikal listened to what she said she looks at her other friends fighting the project getting nowhere.

Until she nods, "Very well seeing as we have no choice." She takes out her necklace followed by the rest of her clan.

She says a few words " Moon, Power, Wisdom pls oh great blood moon give us the power we need ." She said.

The moon reacts to it as it glows brighter, to the unrevealed mobian's.

As their transform into the their true colors. The cloaks they were wearing unbutton itself.

Confusing Amy,knuckles and Tails as they suspicions about them were revealed.

They were vampire but it still makes them think that there more than just them being here to tell them about the prophecy.

But that can wait for later as long as their helping.

Each one of the new formed vampire speed and strength raised, now attacking the project with more power than before.

"Hey Tails how much long till the device is ready?" Tikal asked.

"Ohh right, uhh just 2 minutes." Tails replied now focused.

"What do you think guys, will that be enough?" Tikal asked her companions.

"Please won't take me that long let's do it." One says

" Piece of cake miss!" Another said

" Ha shouldn't be to hard now that the blood moon has listened to our request." One says.

"Great I like that, now let's aim for the weapons and the middle sport that holds the red light.

While fighting the project Tikal has noticed something about the project.

Each time someone would try hitting the middle sport, it will defend itself by shooting before it can come to content or with it's shield.

So the vampires should be fast enough by taking down the weapon.

Soon enough the vampire's were running or flying to do they're signature attack.

One of them using some natural materials and lighting it on fire only throw it.

One was using an spare to cause multiple chaos spears.

Each of them using unique abilities against the project which left the three in awe.

"Right it's ready I just need an opening!!" Tails said.

That's it for the final part 1, see you in part 2 of the final match.

- Joycreate 735
- signing out!💕