chapter 22

*continuing where we left off*

But it's not quite ready for this weird energy that feels so near by and I'm working on the in-touchable gear." Tails said.

"What does that do?" I asked. " It will be able to us this power gear energy to use in battle." Tails said showing an tube of green flowing stuff.

"Just have to finish it then we're ready to go." Tails said walking back to the other's.

I looked back feeling like something or someone was there but it was nothing so I shrugged it off I got up with tails.

***

Shadow P.O.V

Morning time came which made my medallion glow it's bright red blood light same with rouge but her's was glowing an nice shad of teal.

That is to happen every morning to show energy for us to be able to be out side.

It glows the same time as our eyes making an circle turning glow. But other than the it shouldn't be long till Tikal gets here.

Hearing the sounds of wings flapping I could see rouge coming by with an smile.

"Hey handsome knew you'd be here as always." She said while making her way to land on the roof besides me.

"Hello to you too Rouge." I said with my normal expression as always.

"Well I just came here letting you know that Tails has now working on the kinks to his device and he says that it should be able to stop the metal XE while we attack eggman by the bass." Rouge said.

"Okay thanks." I said now standing up and going to the house and rouge coming too.

"Look Shadow you ain't saying much is there something that's bothering you." Rouge said catching up to me and now by my side.

"There's nothing Rouge you don't have to worry." I said reassuring her that there nothing to worry about.

"Shadow I know you and I know that there something bothering you." Rouge said hands on her hips.

"Rouge seriously there's nothing bothering me at all." I said pulling off an small not so noticeable smile.

"Really I beg to differ but really shadow tell me wh..." She didn't finish when there was an knock on the door.

"I'll get it, I can sure use the break!" Tails said walking to the door to open to the pink hedgehog.

He welcomed her in which she waved to us before saying. "Hey guys I brought some left over pizza and apple pie do you want some?" she said.

"Oh that's nice Amy but I'll be fine maybe later." Rouge declined which she turn to me.

"That's nice of you but I'm fine thank you." I said to her which she shrugged.And asked tails something about the device.

"Okay...Tails mind if I can see the thing you've been working on?" Amy asked which he nodded and went with Tails.

That was close we don't really like this land walker food, not really good for our body system just blood is fine.

I walked to the couch to sit down than seeing Rouge in front of me still waiting for an answer I guess.

"So just because she came in doesn't mean we're gonna move on the subject." She said not too loud so they couldn't hear us.

"Argh fine since I can't avoid it the prophecy has had me thinking." I said.

"What do you mean....is it about HIM or.." she said now curious of what I have to say.

"Well yes but partly, I was wondering what was before the prophecy or the great moon." I said.

" Ahh I'm sorry but I don't follow where you're get at?" She said confused.

"Like what was it before we were here right now and not hiding from them." I said more less confusing.

"Well all I know it was the formerly alpha and after your father will come you." She said sitting next to me now.

"So what do you say we stop that doctor and get HIM back!" She said with an smile.

Which at the timing tails came out followed by Amy, before saying.

"You guys ready for the plan to come into action." He said which we nodded.

No one P.O.V

Before going Tails checked the device and they went out to Eggman's base.

Where Tails thinks he can access the files from there they just needed to be careful.

Once they got there the base was like any eggman base it's big with an big logo of him in the front.

Their plan was to sneak in and find the place their holding project antom-bot.

They got in the base with dealing with some robots quick before they send any information to the doctor.

Seeing an big glass window that from the outside no one can see you from well that's for the fact that the base is by an Cliff and a river down below.

They looked around till Tails navigation device started turning red detecting that they were close.

"Guys I think we made just to that door." Tails said pointing to an door with orb robot scanning if an intruder comes in.

Which will be a little problem I don't think they want eggman to know they're here.

So they will have to be careful with this, they are so close to finding a way to finish Eggmans plan.

They don't need something in their way now.

Hello all sorry for the long wait but I'm working on the next right now. Thanks for the support on this Love Bond story. Thanks for the votes you all given me. Just hoped you enjoyed and again don't forget to vote 😊👍❤️

- Joy_create 735
- signing out!💕