The Ball Gown

A/N: Hi Everyone! sorry that I haven't updated in forever but that is because my mother woun't let me write except once a week and I can't finish writing a chapter in one day because I have a specific routine that consists of writing in a notebook with pencil then adding the chapter on Wattpad then Fanfiction so as you can see it's impossible for me to do all three in one day, and to make it up to you I made this chapter extra long although not much happens in it Now.....Enjoy!

........................................................................................................................................................................

The next morning Elsa was awakened earlier than expected she was supposed to wake up at seven in the morning but she woke up at six to the sound of laughter and it was coming from outside the castle. When she went to check from the inside of the room through the balcony doors her eyes widened at the sight of Anna , Kristoff and other children whose parents live it the castle playing in the snow in their night clothing but Anna and Kristoff where wearing ropes on their night clothes.She then realized that Jack was flying above them dodging snowballs that were thrown at him while laughing , oh how she wished that she could go out there and spend her time with her family but her country comes first, she opened the glass doors of the balcony to enjoy the scene taking place in the courtyard.While watching she saw a snowflake landing on her nose then it melted , all of the sudden she felt a giddy feeling then she started giggling lightly.

" Jack Frost nibbin' at your nose ? " Jack said while flying upside down in front of her

" Ah! J-Jack what are you doing here?! " Elsa asked tighten the rope that she was wearing more around her because she was still in her night cloths but Jack didn't seem to notice.

" I saw you looking sad and i thought maybe you need cheering up " Jack said floating down to stand on the railing he noticed that Elsa looked worried " Don't worry if I fall I'll fly " he said making Elsa relax a little . Elsa then remembered what he said about her being sad

" I'm not sad it's just...."she sight " I sometimes wish that I could make up for all the years I'ev spent locked inside my room....but with all the duties of being Queen I hardly have time with Anna and Kristoff , even Olaf knows that and he is not very happy about it " she said looking at the children having a snowball fight with a hint of longing in her eyes. she didn't know why she was telling this to Jack but ever since she was a little girl she wished he was real and now here he is standing in front of her but she knew very well that that wasn't the real reason but she felt like she could trust him.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she heard Jack say " Well....go and play! Anna gave everyone in the castle an extra day off since they'll be working hard on preparing a ball including you! " He said looking almost as excited as a child

" Anna did that? " Elsa asked in disbelieve and started to wonder about which one of them was the Queen

" Yup. you can go ask her if you want "

" That is exactly what I am going to do " Elsa said while going to the door of her room to confront Anna , she stopped after realizing that she was still in her night clothing and blushed because Jack saw her- the Queen of Arendelle- in her night clothing. " Uhh....Jack could you leave I-I need to change " Elsa said facing Jack but she looked at the floor when she met his eyes.

" O-Oh O-Okay...I..Uh...I'm just gonna go " Jack said awkwardly after finally noticing what Elsa was wearing then he flew away. ' Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I shouldn't have seen her in her night clothes it's inappropriate in that time! Who am I kidding even in my time you can't just randomly enter the room of someone you knew for a day and see them in their night clothes! Well done Jack you proved yourself to be a complete idiot! ' Jack mentally scolded himself while flying.