The Ball

A/N: Hi Everyone!WEEEEEEE! School's over! I'd love to announce that the updates will get much faster!Yay! And Now WARNING!!!!!! This chapter is basically the definition of fluffy and cheesy , it is also the reason why that this story is mature 13+ Rating , so if it isn't your cup of tea just skip from the part were Elsa tell says " I love you " till the end , The 13+ scene is written by Jpbake a writer on FanFiction.net ....Now....Enjoy!

...............................................................................................................

Elsa was sitting in her study champers singing paperwork , four hours before the ball starts. The problem is that she couldn't concentrate , her mind kept on wandering to the events of the last month. First of all, the black sand is starting to be seen in some areas in Arendelle , she and Jack did start doing some research about Pitch's attack and those black beings that attacked them , the closest they got to was some black eyed beings which was of no use to them. Which brings her to the other thought , due to the recent events Anna decided to make her ball a small family reunion with Corona's royal family, the ball being planned today was organized by the ministers , as they call it , it's a way to change the mood caused by the recent events , but Elsa highly doubts it. It looked more like a ball for her to choose a suitor , all the invitations for the countries having young kings , and princes kinda blew it , she wasn't in love with anyone even the thought that she loved Jack wasn't really that strong anymore. She was soon taken out of her thoughts by a knock on the door.

" Hey Els? " She heard Jack say as he entered , he was wearing a white dress shirt with it's sleeves rolled up to the elbows , brown trousers , and black boots " I knew that I'd find you here " he smiled showing his pearly white teeth , Elsa noticed that he used the nickname he made for her , she actually made one for him too , ' Frosty '. She heard William calling him ' Frosty Jack ' once and decided to keep the name. What surprised her though was that William was in fact Neva's younger brother ' Willy ' , she also had a twin brother that looked a lot like Jack before having his eyes and hair turn into a different color. She didn't understand why Jack never asked about their mother but she didn't push him to do so. It was only then that she realized that she got lost in her thoughts again while Jack was talking.

" Hmm? Sorry Jack , I got lost in my thoughts again " Elsa said blushing slightly , even though Jack already knew about her zoning out sometimes , it was still a rude thing for her to do. He just chuckled.

" I said that you should take a rest , The ball is going to be great " He said , a reassuring smile on his face.

" But- "

" And don't tell me that you've got work to do , Anna already told me that you are ahead of your work " He said , then held her hand to pull her up , she wasn't that heavy in fact she was as light as a feather to him. " So , Come on let's go take a walk in the garden " he said leaving no room for any argument . Not like Elsa was going to do so anyway.

They were both enjoying the fresh air in the garden , walking in a comfortable silence , to the eyes of a stranger a person would see two lovers enjoying their time together.The silence was soon broken by Elsa " Jack look! " she said going to look at some fully bloomed red roses " I didn't know that they started blooming....I wish that I could at least one with me to enjoy it in winter.... " she said , since that she couldn't frost things , she won't be able to keep it alive.

Jack then went to the roses , laid a finger on one of them , and it frosted over " There , I hope you enjoy it " he said picking the rose and giving it to her.

" Elsa? Jack? " they heard Anna's voice , Jack then kissed Elsa's cheek making her blush.

" See you at the ball my Queen " He said then turned to leave , but Anna soon found them