Elsa's Story

A/N: Hi Everyone! OMG I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR HOW LATE THIS CHAPTER IS! MY LAPTOP WAS BROKEN SO I COULDN'T WRITE ON IT FOR ABOUT A WEEK OR MORE! I'M ALSO SORRY IF THAT CHAPTER IS CRAPPY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!......Well..Now..Enjoy! I hope..

.............................................................................................................................................

   Jack opened his eyes to that Elsa wasn't next to him making him jump out of bed "Elsa?!" he called panic slowly creeping into his heart. 

  "I'm here..." he heard her weak voice from the bathroom. He walked there to see her sitting on the floor. "What happened?" he asked carrying her then laying her gently on bed.

"I threw up" she said making Jack look at here in worry "It's Okay." 

"Not it's not, I'm going to get the physician" he said putting his shirt on. 

"Jack it's nothing...really" 

"I'm still doing it, just to be sure it's nothing"

"Could you at least call Anna too?"

  "Okay." he said walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.He headed for Anna and Kristoff's room and knocked on the door but received no  answer. He knocked again, this time Anna opened the door. She looked tired, exhausted even. It didn't seem like she slept well.

"Jack? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I think that Elsa is sick. I woke up to find her in the bathroom, she told me that she threw up. I was going to get the physician but she told me to get you first" he explained, Anna seemed more awake. 

"Well then....let's go get the physician" She said closing the door behind her. Jack and her both got to the physician, Anna explaining to her Elsa's condition then they headed to Elsa's room. Just as they were about to enter Anna held Jack by the shoulder letting the physician only enter the room.

"Maybe you shouldn't enter with us Jack..." Anna said.

"What? Why?" 

"How are you going to explain to the physician why are you with the Queen in her bed chamber? Arendelle is in no condition to know that the queen is having an affair" Anna said quietly. 

"But we're-"

"I know that from where you come from it's normal but here it's an affair. You both are not married neither are you engaged. Do you understand?" Anna explained softly. No one knows what would Arendelle do if the rumors of the queen sleeping with Jack are confirmed and they are not taking the risk. Not now at least. 

"I..I do" Jack said "You better go in now". Anna nodded to him and closed the door behind her. A few minutes later the physician came out and immediately left. Jack didn't understand why didn't she talk to him then again he is just a stranger to her. Anna came out holding a paper in her hand and the color looked a bit drained from her face.

"So? What did she say?" Jack asked walking to her. 

"Oh...Um..Elsa is sick like you said, she can't seem to keep anything in her stomach for long, she'll get better in a few weeks. Well she will after I get her the medicine of course" she said then headed to her room to change her cloths. Jack slowly entered Elsa's room closing the door behind him. She was lying on bed.

"Hey..." he said sitting on the edge of the bed next to her while brushing a few stray strands of her hair behind her ear. 

"Hi..." she said quietly enjoying the feeling of his cold hand caressing her cheek. He started to move his hand away but she held it "No, keep it like that....I need something cold" she said. Jack smirked, got up and took his shirt off. "What are you doing?" she asked laughing lightly as much as she could.