XII

"Eonnie, I'm not going," Lisa whines as Jisoo drags her to her car and shoves Lisa into the passenger's seat

"I got everyone else to come, so you are coming too," Jisoo says with finality as she starts the car and checks the rearview mirrors to make sure Taehyung and Jimin's cars are behind her.

"Ooo this is awkward," Rosé sings, grinning widely as she hops in Jisoo's car and greets the other figure sitting next to her in the back. Lisa looks behind and groans, attempting to open the door and get out when she sees an equally grumpy Jungkook in the back.

"NO!" Jisoo yells, locking the doors before Lisa can open them. 

"Soo," Lisa whines, pouting and crossing her arms over her chest, slumping back into her seat, "why are you forcing us to go together."

"Because we can't have our two spoiled maknaes fighting each other," Jisoo sighs, shaking her head as she speeds off down the road. 

"It's really because she bet Jennie a pound of chicken that you two would get back together," Rosé says, poking her through the seats.

"I told you not to tell her," Jisoo pouts, driving further away from Lisa's place of work.

"Oops," Rosé jokes, smiling mischieviously as she sits back in her chair.

"And you tell me to not bet on people's love lifes," Lisa says, shaking her head in disapointment, "what do you want me and Jungkook to do anyway?"

"Make up."

"We were fighting in the first place?" Lisa asks, feigning innocence as she looks out the window.

"You aren't talking," Jisoo says, throwing Lisa a pointed look.

"Who said we aren't talking," Lisa shrugs, following the buildings rushing by the car window with her eyes, refusing to look at Jisoo.

"When was the last time you two talked," Jisoo says, pursing her lips in annoyance.

"Hi Jungkook."

"Hi Lisa."

"Just now, eonnie," Lisa says, smirking at Jisoo. 

"I- you're gonna be the death of me, Lis," Jisoo groans, throwing Lisa a frusterated look.

"Good."

❃❃❃

Lisa marches into the elegant restaurant, Rosé running up behind her and slipping her arms through Lisa's.

"Aww, what's with the frowny face," Rosé pouts, poking at Lisa's cheek.

"You abandoned me back there," Lisa whines, turning to Rosé with an equally adorable pout.

"Nu-uh," Rosé replies as she leads Lisa to a long table at the far end of the restaurant, "I was right there."