VI

At exactly 7:28, the morning after the wedding, the entire hotel irrupted into chaos following the single gunshot that echoed through the hall

At exactly 7:28, the morning after the wedding, the entire hotel irrupted into chaos following the single gunshot that echoed through the hall. The detectives Lisa and Namjoon were immediately in the midst of it. 

"It's odd, he was shot in the head, but he is still holding his coffee cup and is laying in a sitting position," Lisa mumbles as she looks down at the body laying on the ground before her.

It was the CEO of a huge entertainment company, Lee Kun Hee. He was lying at the foot of his dining table with a cup of coffee in his hand and a bullet through his head.

"Lali"

She was brought out of her thoughts when Namjoon calls her over to the bedroom,

"Look here, on the bed, there are two long black hairs and," he pauses, coughing, his ears turning a bit red "um, ahem, shorter hairs"

"You mean pube hairs," she says teasing her assistant, watching his neck and ears turn redder with a grin on her face.

"Uh, yeah, so we can say that he had company yesterday night before he died."

"Yes, it was possibly whoever this person is the murderer, we just have to find out who it was."

"We also found this teacup in the sink," Namjoon said walking over to the kitchen and pointing at a small white teacup with little pink roses on it.

Lisa looks up at her assistant curiously before taking a closer look at the teacup.

"I want you to contact Tzuyu to run tests on this cup."

"I already did."

"What?"

"I already did"

"You have to stop doing that"

"Doing what?"

"Always being so... so smart and prepared all the time." She remarks, annoyed.

Namjoon just chuckles and shakes his head as he turns and leads her out of the hotel

Interrogation 1

The son- Lee Joon Ho

Setting: Balcony of the hotel room

Time: 9:00

Date: 06/13/2020 (day of the murder)

LLM: where were you this morning?

LJH: I was in my family's hotel room, I heard a gunshot so I came down to my father's room.

LLM: You have a wife and two children correct?

LJH: Yes.

LLM: And they will tell me that you were in the hotel room with them?