II

He had been waiting at the restaurant for a whole hour, only to now see the thin boy making his way to him, camera in hand

"Hey Hyung," the young man greets as he sits down in front of him, pointing his camera across the table at Namjoon's face, carefully adjusting the lens.

"Tae, where on earth have you been?" Namjoon exclaims, putting his hand in front of his face to block Taehyung from taking any unexpected photos. Knowing Taehyungs's skill in photography, they would most likely turn out well no matter how unexpecting the person is, but Namjoon wasn't feeling photogenic at the moment.

"I was busy" He replies curtly, snapping the shutter then looking at the photos. Unsatisfied with the angle he got up and stood on his chair, bending his knees and tilting his head sideways, and sticking his butt out, trying to get a perfect photo. Earning unwanted looks from the other guests and staff at the restaurant, Namjoon hissed "Get down".

Pretending not to hear he continued snapping photos until he was satisfied with one. Namjoon, greatly embarrassed and pride ruined, plays along. Once Taehyung was finished and was seated properly in his chair, Namjoon asked again, "Where were you?"

Taehyung sighs and replies grudgingly, "Jennie wanted me to help her so I did."

"That bitch still has you wrapped around her finger?" Namjoon scoffs.

Tae purses his lips at his hyung's immature behavior, "Jennie is not a bitch and does not have me wrapped around her finger. We are good friends."

"Good friends? GOOD FRIENDS? Don't you remember, she fucking cheated on you, with that asshole Kai!"

Tae just continues looking through the photos, not bothering to look up at Namjoon. "I forgave her, we were both silly kids, we weren't meant for each other anyway, we didn't even really like each other. We are better off friends. Plus sometimes there is more than one side to a story."

Namjoon, still not convinced, exclaims, "FORGAVE HER, I trusted her with your pour young little heart and she broke it!"

Taehyung laughs "She didn't break my heart, we were just dating to try it out, we were lonely and needed someone."

Namjoon sat back in his chair and frowned. "You weren't lonely, I was there."

"You know what I mean," Taehyung giggles, scrolling through photos on his camera.

Namjoon sighs and takes off his glasses, polishing them, "I still won't forgive her."

"That's okay because you don't have to, when was the last you talked to her anyway," Taehyung says, smiling up at his hyung innocently.

Namjoon just glares at Taehyung before changing the subject, "are you going to Jackson's wedding?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

Namjoon just rolls his eyes at the younger man. One of Taehyung's strong points is his easy-going personality, no one can stay mad at him for more than 5 days (Namjoon and Jisoo once ran a test when they were all still in school, Yoongi was able to stay mad the longest, but even he has a soft for Taehyung). Because of his easygoingness, he and Hoeseok are the only people who don't have any lasting beef with anyone.

Taehyung leans forward excitedly, as he remembers the important information he was supposed to convey to the older man. 

"Jungkook's coming back from the US!"

"Why should I care if that little spoiled brat is coming back to Korea," Namjoon replied, but he couldn't hide the grin that was beginning to form on his lips. As much as Jungkook's whining annoys Namjoon, he can't help but love the maknae.

Taehyung leans his head against his fist, and says, "with Jungkook coming back, and everyone gathering at the wedding, maybe we can all make up again."

Namjoon laughs at the younger man's excitement as he takes a sip of wine.

"You wish. I, for one, am not forgiving Jennie, or Jisoo for that matter."

For the super despicable antagonists I will make up names, but I will use some other idol's names for the smaller characters, I don't dislike any of them, the character's personalities in this has no connection to their personalities in real life

Questions?>>>

See y'all in the next chapter

03/14/2021

Omfg reading this ^ weird little thing I wrote makes me cringe sm imma keep it anyway 👩‍🦯