XIII

Rosé happily skips down the hallway of TT entertainment, two coffees in hand as she opens the pale blue door to a dance studio

"Hobiii," Rosé sings as she prances into the room, "I brought you coffee!"

"Thanks, Ro," Hoseok replies, looking up and smiling at her brightly, his entire face brightening up in complete happiness.

"Of course babe," Rosé smiles. She finds Hoseok's smile contagious, when he smiles he can't help but make everyone else in the room a little bit happier. She and Hoseok have had a close friendship ever since she was a baby, maybe three or four, when he helped her find a lost Lego piece. 

Ever since then she would cling to him and always follow him around, Hoseok, being the kindest person in the universe, would always wait for her short, chubby legs to catch up and then swoop her up on his back. Rosé was the first person Hoseok told about his crush on Mark Tuan in high school, and perhaps the only person he ever told.

Now Rosé has a hunch that Hoseok feels something for Suga, but he has yet to confirm that. 

"How have your other classes been going?" Rosé asks, stretching over her legs and grabbing her toes, warming up to begin her dance class.

"Fine," Hoseok replies from the stereo in the corner, sipping from his coffee and scrolling on his phone, "but you're probably just asking that to see how Jimin is doing."

"Maybe," she says, looking up at Hoseok and smiling sheepishly, "how has he been?"

"Ask him yourself," Hoseok says, glancing up from his phone to give her a knowing smile. Rosé rolls her eyes and continues stretching, if only it were that easy. Ever since the wedding night party, Jimin had been ignoring her or being extremely dry when he texts. At the little reunion a couple of days ago, he barely said hi except for a little nod of the head. Leaving Rosé completely and utterly confused.

I don't know why it's bothering me so much, she thinks, sighing, it's not like I like him or anything, right?

Rosé groans and stretches upwards, her arms over her head, frustrated at the thoughts running through her head. 

"I'm going to go throw this away," Rosé says to Hoseok as she picks up her empty coffee cup, wanting to take a quick walk and clear her head.

"Just don't run away from me," Hoseok teases as he jumps up and down a little to warm up.

"I would never." 

Rosé walks down the hallway, massaging her aching head. A couple of days ago she fainted from malnutrition but didn't tell anyone about it, ever since then she has been preparing to come back with an album and has been feeling a little down. Especially since recently she was wrapped up in a dating scandal with Chenyeol and is still getting malicious comments from his delusional fans.