IX

Lisa and Namjoon sit in their office, Lisa at a desk facing the door while Namjoon is sitting at a desk next to the door, facing her

Lisa and Namjoon sit in their office, Lisa at a desk facing the door while Namjoon is sitting at a desk next to the door, facing her. To an outsider, they look like they are working quite hard, but on the contrary, they are both very bored. The case has reached a dead end until they can get the autopsy from Tzuyu. 

The phone rings, startling the two. They both jump up and Lisa grabs the phone, gesturing to Namjoon to come closer.

"Hello? This is Detective Lisa."

"Yes, hello?" A young woman's voice replies, shakily. 

"Who is this?"

"My name is Stella, I would like to provide information on the Lee Kun Hee case," she says, in a quiet voice. Lisa sits up straight and tilts forward onto her desk, intrigued. 

"What information would you like to provide, Ms. Stella?"

"Um, is it okay if we do this in person?"

"Ah, yes, of course, of course," Lisa says, motioning for Namjoon to grab her small planner and check if she is free, "when would you like to come?"

"Um, is today okay?"

"Yes!" Lisa exclaims a little too loudly, like she said, things have been dull, "I'm sorry, yes, today will be perfect."

"Great. I'll see you then."

Interrogation Two Transcript

The Unexpected- Choi Stella

Setting: a small cafe near the police station

Notes taken by Kim Namjoon

Time: 14:00

Day: 06/20 

Stella-  Hello, I'm Stella

LLM- Nice to meet you Stella

-They shake hands

LLM- How old are you?

Stella- I'm 19 years old. 

LLM- Have you graduated high school?

Stella- Yes! Just this year.

LLM- Congratulations! 

Stella- Thank you.

LLM- So, I'm just going to get straight to the point, what is your connection to Lee Kun Hee?

Stella- He was our landlord, my parents needed to pay him the rent every month.

LLM- how much was the rent?

Stella- 300,000 won a month.

LLM- Did you notice any connections to gangs or someone who could possibly murder him?