XI

Lisa grins in surprise at Chaeyoung, who waltzes through the door of her office, three coffee's in hand

"Hey~" Chaeyoung smiles, handing a coffee to Namjoon and Lisa before perching on Lisa's desk and taking a sip of her own. She and Lisa begin chattering happily, leaving a confused Namjoon staring at them in shock.

"You- what- when- you guys are friends now?" Namjoon stutters, blinking rapidly at Lisa and Chaeyoung. 

"Lis, I think we broke Namjoon," Chaeyoung laughs, a cheery sound that Lisa has missed. Lisa has missed everything about Chaeyoung but was too prideful to admit it, although she is glad she did. 

"Oh yeah, Chae, I was wondering last night we were all so drunk, how did we get home?" Lisa asks, looking up at Chae with a furrowed brow. 

"You don't remember?" Chaeyoung asks, smirking at Lisa excited to see the reaction of the younger girl when she tells her, "Jungkook and his friends took us home."

"What?!" Lisa exclaims, looking up at Chaeyoung in shock, "Are you serious, he would never!"

"Well he did, before I blacked out I vividly remember you on Jungkook's back singing a song about rubber ducks in the ocean," Chaeyoung says, grinning at the memory, "aand I remember a certain someone exchanging glances with him all night."

"I did that," Lisa groans in embarrassment, slumping onto her desk with her face in her arms, "and what the fuck are you talking about, I did not."

"You did too," Chaeyoung retorts with a teasing tone, "you and Jungkook were practically eye-fucking."

"Were not"

"Were too," Chaeyoung says with finality, "we all know the two of you have lasting tension from high school so either fuck once and get it all out or, and I like this one more, date for fucks sake."

"Neither of those is going to happen, Chae," Lisa retorts, her face still in her hands, "Get out of my office if you are going to tell me shit like this."

"You know she's right Lisa," Namjoon says, backing Chae up from his desk across the room.

"What are you doing supporting her, you're my assistant" Lisa whines, glaring at Namjoon from across the room.

"Yeah yeah," Namjoon says in dismissal, "but seriously what did I miss last night? What club and why am I never invited to the parties where shit goes down?"

"Some random club, and don't worry Jennie wasn't there," Chaeyoung replies, a mischievous grin on her face.

"What is that supposed to mean," Namjoon says rolling his eyes in annoyance at the name.

"We all know you used to have a crush on her in high school," Chaeyoung utters, taking another sip of coffee.

"Yup, that's why you were so upset when she cheated on Taehyung with Kai," Lisa says, backing Chaeyoung up, "it was an excuse to be mad at Jennie for choosing Taehyung over you."

"What no!" Namjoon exclaims, loosening his tie, "definitely not." Lisa and Chaeyoung were just messing with Namjoon, making it all up but not realizing they got it spot on. The two exchange a shocked glance and then both stand up and run to Namjoons desk, surrounding him.

"Wait really?!" Lisa asks in shock, leaning over his desk as if she is interrogating him.

"Oh my god, you liked Jennie?!" Chaeyoung exclaims in equal shock, not having expected their speculations to be so true.

"No, no." Namjoon retorts, putting his hands up in defense.

"You didn't just like Jennie, but you still like her!" Chaeyoung concludes with a shout, pointing her finger at Namjoon. 

"NO!" Namjoon shouts, slamming his hands on the table, trying to shut the excited girls up and failing miserably.

"Oh my god, he likes Jennie!" Lisa exclaims, joining hands with Chaeyoung and jumping around the room joyfully singing 'he likes Jennie, he likes Jennie' Namjoon buries his head in his hands in frustration knowing it will be impossible to shut them up.

"What the fuck am I walking into," a voice says from the door, the three look up and see Jimin standing at the door, blinking rapidly at the girls dancing around the room.

"Jiminie!" Chaeyoung exclaims, running over to the confused man, "did you know he likes Jennie?" 

"What!" Jimin says in shock as Chaeyoung grabs his hands and starts jumping up and down, Jimin just hanging his arms limply and letting her do her thing, used to Chaeyoungs random bursts of energy.

"Are you serious Joon?" Jimin asks the embarrassed man, letting Lisa grab his other hand and join her friend in the chant once again, "you really do?"

"No."

"Oh my god he so does," Jimin exclaims in excitement, "look at his face, he's mortified!"

"God Jimin, are you going to make me wait forever?" a third voice asks, this time Taehyung, pulling a distressed Jungkook along as he mutters curses at Taehyung, knowing exactly where he is going.

"Wait, what the fuck is happening?" Namjoon asks, looking at the two in shock, "Of course you all chose right now to have a class reunion."

"Wait. Namjoon likes Jennie?!" Taehyung exclaims in shock, leaving a confused Jungkook to stare at Lisa who is holding Jimin's hand and walking over to Namjoon and giving him a huge hug, "congrats buddy!"

"What the fuck do you mean congrats?" Namjoon scoffs, prying Taehyung off of him, "it has caused me so much trouble over the years."

"Wait!" Jungkook exclaims, holding his hand over his mouth in shock, "did you just admit to it?!" 

"No!" 

"Oh my god!" Lisa and Chaeyoung squeal in unison, "Namjoon likes Jennie!"

"Who likes me?" A confused Jennie asks from the door, causing everyone in the room to scream in shock.

"You were supposed to wait in the car, Jen!"

just a short chaotic filler chapter lol

ill update again sometime next week

would you guys want a jirose filler chap sometime soon?