Chapter.1

Author's POV

Taehyung and jungkook looked at the doctor who is taehyung's soon to be brother-in-law "how is he now ?" Jungkook asked as Hoseok sighed "well he is fine ,he hasn't tried to hurt himself in past 6 months but the sex addiction it's not healed..I mean now he had 3 girls in a week " hoseok said as he looked at taehyung, taehyung sighed "but that's a great progress than before tae " hoseok said as both jungkook and taehyung nodded "well can we meet him ?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok nodded "sure let's go " he said as he took the remote and all 3 went towards his cell.

As they went closer all they can hear is the small whimpers of the girl and his grunts taehyung sighed as he looked away when they didn't even saw the seen yet Hoseok sighed "jimin...taehyung and jungkook are here to meet you !" He yelled through the wall as they heard jimin's voice "just 5 more minutes hyung am almost done..." jimin said as he grunted.

Triggered warning 21+

Jimin grunted as he sighed looking at the girl who was about to lose her consciousness he smirked a little pulling her closer to him by holding her hair he leaned in whispered something in her ear "daddy's friends are out there..let them hear how daddy is making you scream hmm ? Only for 5 more minutes and I'll be done with you virgin pussy " he said as he again slammed inside her fucking her senselessly against the wall from behind making her cry her voice stopped coming out of her throat as it hurts now....saliva dripping down her mouth which has been abused by his manhood "ahhhh " he groaned as she clenched around him making him reach heaven he closed his eyes releasing himself inside her "you know why daddy didn't wore a condom ? Cause you will be my slut..from now on...I took your virginity so only I will touch you ,fuck you ,pleasure you ,ruin you only me...as soon as you go out of this room my mans will bring you to my house...and from now onwards you are my slut and am your what ?" He asked as he bite her neck harshly making her scream "ahhhhhh please...please leave leave me alone please " she screamed as he smirked "oh hell nah baby now your mine...call me the name I told you hurry before I fuck you again !!" He growled as she cried "daddy..." she whispered as he smiled a little "daddy what? What are you of daddy's?" He asked as he held her hairs tightly "daddy's slut...am am daddy's slut daddy's property " she said as he smiled "and your name...change it " he said as she closed her eyes crying harder "change it to Areum " he said as he looked at her face "you are beautiful that's why you will be Areum " he said as he left her body she crashed down on the floor lifeless as soon as he opened the door his mans walked inside "keep the girl safe treat her properly she is mine " jimin said as he looked at the butler his butler nodded as 2 womens wrapped a blanket around the naked girl and picked her up taking her away...to her new house..to her new life..........

Jimin freshed up as he walked outside his cell to meet his friends "what brought you here ?" He asked as he took a seat at the cafeteria "your growls and her screams " Jungkook said as jimin sighed taehyung and Hoseok looked at jungkook "are you serious ?" Taehyung said as jungkook nodded "ofcourse hyung didn't you said let's go wait in cafeteria ?" He said as taehyung sighed making jimin chuckle a little "dumbo coconut head " hoseok mumbled as taehyung agreed "well tonight Hoseok is coming to meet dad for the proposal of jennie and after 2 days he will propose her officially " taehyung said as jimin smiled a genuine smile "am happy for you hyung " he said as Hoseok smiled "and jennie wants you to be there " taehyung said as jimin nodded smiling "ofcourse I'll be there to annoy the hell out of her " he said as they all laughed "why did you took that girl to your house ,you never did it before ?" Hoseok asked as jimin froze.. if he says that because her name is Y/n and she reminds him of her he will be fucked up and end up hurting his friend "umm she was virgin I took her virginity " he said as he drank the coffee "ohhhh what's her name?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok was about to say but jimin said "areum " hoseok looked at him confused but as soon as jimin glanced at him he understood "oh yea her name is Areum Lee Areum " hoseok said as they all nodded "then your saying you gonna marry her ?" Jungkook asked happily as jimin smirked "well if that's what takes me to keep her with me I'll do it " he said casually but inside he screamed hell nahhhh never "that's great to hear your finally healing jiminie "taehyung said smiling as jimin nodded smiling back...he cannot lose his friend again.. not now not never.

2 Day's Later.

The little boy smiled as he looked at his mother watching TV he smiled as he looked at his father who was already looking at him "daddy mommy is watching TV " he said as his dad smiled he is not that big he is just 2 years 3 months old but for his age he talks properly which has shocked everyone maybe gained from dad ? "Let's go " his daddy said as the progressed there plan.....

Hoseok took a deep breath as he looked at the sky waiting for his girlfriend everyone was hiding in there places as taeyan and his wife were bickering with eachother for taking more place ,jungkook and taehyung were just silent,and yoongi was busy with his wife and daughter both ladies pulling his hair one for fun and other because of coming late.

"Will you please do not take this much place taeyan!!" Soo-in whispered yelled at her husband as he looked at her in shock "baby your taking the whole place am barely even---" before he can speak more his wife punched him in the stomach "that's for calling me fat indirectly!" She whispered yelled as he groaned silently.

Taehyung looked at jungkook as jungkook was giggling too much "what is wrong with you ?" He asked as jungkook looked at me "what I can't be happy for them ??" He asked as taehyung rolled his eyes "you weren't this happy when I proposed Y/n " he said as jungkook rolled his eyes "I wasn't even there at first place " he said as both of them glared at eachother and became silent.

Yoongi groaned as his daughter pulled his hair but groaned in pain more when his wife pulled his hair "you came late again !!" She whispered yelled as he sighed "am sorry okay " he said as his wife sighed "good job my baby " she said pecking her daughter's cheek as she went to her father immediately hugging him making him smile .

Jennie walked ahead as she looked around for her boyfriend not knowing what is waiting for her..."babe " she said as she saw him she ran to him and hugged him "what is all of this at this late night its almost 11.56" she said as he smiled kneeling on his one knee and took the ring out making her gasp "babe " she whispered as he smiled "thanks for always being with me my love, we both are not eachothers First love but I promise you are my last love baby will you make me the happiest man on the earth and be my wife ?" He asked as her tears left her eyes she immediately accepted as he made her wear the ring immediately the firework started everyone came out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIE AND CONGRATULATIONS " they all sang happily as she smiled but soon it was all ruined as jimin fell right on the entrance the girl with him gasped a little and helped him immediately "you o-okay ?" She asked worried as he nodded as yes "am sorry am late " he said as everyone cooed at him "but atleast you made a grand entrance so its okay " jennie said.

The baby and his father smiled as they stood infront of the beautiful women "happy birthday mommy /happy birthday Y/nnnnnnn" they both said at the same time as she smiled "owwwww thanks my babies "she said as she hugged her son pecking his whole face "mommy blow the candle before that make a wish " the baby said as she smiled "oh my baby jungwon has gotten so understanding and good huh ?" She said as he smiled "now come on Y/n baby make a wish " her husband said as she smiled closing her eyes she joined her hands...the man who is always in her dreams appearing infront of her eyes 'I wish for jungwon and oppa to be always happy and I wish that the man will also always stay happy even though I dunno him..' she wished as she opened her eyes and blowed the candle.

I'll give the introduction to characters in next chapter.