Chapter.8

Slight smut ahead

Areum's POV

I looked at him as he laid me on the bed my eyes burning with warm tears I know what I'm doing,I'm trying to jump into a burning hole by myself from which I know I'll never be coming out safe ,yet I wanna bet my everything for this man...I dunno why but yet I want him to be fine my eyes widened when he entered me...making me scream a little he cupped my face "am am sorry baby but it will hurt a little " he said as I nodded I closed my eyes I don't wanna see him in this devil state...no no "can I move now ?"he asked as he is really gentle with me right now but I dunno the future..he moved making me hold his shoulder tightly "ahhh" the moans left my mouth the pain,the pleasure mixing together that's when it started the pleasure for him and the pain for me....its my choice, my decision to cure him...I wanna help him I really do.

Author's POV

Jimin opened his eyes as he felt warm and secure in someone's arm he looked infront of him...he is on someone..? He looked up and saw her...his one person...his only person Areum...he looked at her ,her eyes closed long black thick eyelashes her cute mole on her left cheek her rosy pink lips which was now bleeding a little 'did I hurt her ?' He said in his mind as he touched her lips softly he admired her...as she was naked infront of him wrapped in his duvet...he smiled a little "wake up Areum " he said as she didn't responded he sighed and wore his sweat pant walking towards the big frame...he sighed "how have you been love ?" He said to the picture "I'm trying to cure myself...I'm trying to move on " he said as he smiled a little "but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving you it's almost like I'll stop breathing " he said .

Areum Walked behind jimin as she stood behind him "good morning baby " jimin said as he held her both hands placing them on his toned abs making her back hug him she smiled a little "go-good morning " she whispered "are you in pain?" He asked as she nodded as no he turned around she was about to say something but her eyes fell on the picture behind him her eyes widened "Y--Y/n ?" She said as he looked at her confused "what ?" He said as she looked at him and again at the picture "what's what's her name?" She asked as jimin sighed "it's none of your buisness "jimin said as he held her wirst tightly "sir.....she---" she couldn't continue as he picked her up on his shoulder like a potato sag making her gasp  "let's take a bath " he said as he went inside the washroom.

Y/n's POV

I looked at jungwon as he smiled playing with my hairs "baby good morning " I said as he smiled "morning " he said as we both giggled "good morning my loves " we both giggled and looked at him..."oppa today you make breakfast " I said as he smiled "my pleasure my queen let's go jungwon ahh let mamma get fresh up " he said as he took jungwon away in the kitchen I sighed "who are you mr.kim ?" I mumbled as I closed my eyes remembering his face....the same man I've been watching him in my dreams for last years...I sighed I'll have to talk with sara today itself...

Areum's POV

I sighed as I looked in the mirror the image of myself which I don't recognize anymore...why ? Because this is not Lee Y/n..anymore this is Areum...Lee Areum the Areum which Mr.park jimin created I sighed but my eyes widened when he stood behind me back hugged me as the towel was around me "you look beautiful with my Mark's on you " he said as I gulped "areum your making me go crazy " he said as I closed my eyes feeling his hand roaming around my waist "sir can I ask you something?" I said as he smiled nodding as yes while he kept his head on my shoulder snuggling into my neck "the girl in the photo--" I couldn't continue as he bite my neck harshly "ahhhhhhhh" I yelped in pain "I said I'll tell you when the time comes baby right now all you had to do it pleasure me ,cure me ,let me fuck you whenever,wherever and however I want my babydoll " he said as I gulped he removed the towel leaving me standing naked infront of the mirror "keep looking in the mirror do not remove your eyes from mirror baby I wanna fuck you from behind and I want you to watch it " he said as my body shivered

He bend me down on the sink as I looked in the mirror I watched him join our body's together I closed my eyes but opened them immediately "ahhhh" I moaned "watch us baby see how beautiful you look when I adore your body " he said as I looked in the mirror our eyes met as he started doing his work.....

I dunno what I wrote I just wanted to write it like I do feel sad and all but writing is my biggest comfort so I'll be trying to write more and I want to watch some kdrama so please suggest me some I will watch it 💜💜💜😇😇