Chapter.17

Y/n's POV

I looked as jungwon went away with jimin....what what if he no no he he will never do something like this to me...he he has areum now...I sighed but my heart started beating faster as I saw him...my love ,my life ,my heart beat,my every breath standing right infront of me again he is fine I was right how come I saw him and didn't recognized him...even though my mind didn't my heart did "Tae" I took his name as i heard him gasp....."you said you will be waiting for me....then why why were you not here when I came back?" He asked without turning around I gulped trying to find my voice "am am sorry " I said as he turned around the world stopped , I can't see anything but him my love "I missed you " he whispered as without thinking much I ran towards him hugging him "I was so scared ,didn't I told you to jump why why you didn't listened to me I I was so worried our our baby our baby " I cried all the things out........

Authors POV

Taehyung hugged her tightly both holding eachother tightly afraid of losing eachother again and again "I I was so scared so alone....i i lost our baby......" Y/n cried her heart out as taehyung closed his eyes crying too holding her tightly "am sorry am sorry am sorry " Y/n cried as taehyung sobbed "what are you sorry for ?" He asked as both pulled back "am am sorry for not being able to keep our baby safe " she cried as he sighed "stupid women you should be sorry for leaving me all alone !!!" He growled as she cried looking down "it was not your fault Y/n it it was Fate...our our baby it was not supposed to come that time I guess but I love you Y/n I loved you ,I'll always do till will get old " he said as she looked up smiling a little "I came late didn't I?" She asked as he chuckled looking away wiping his tears "noo it's just I yearned for you just the way you did before for me...now we are equal my love " he said as both of them giggled again taehyung stared in her eyes still no believing that she is here right infront of her "I missed you ,I missed you so much " he said as he kissed her with all his heart out making her sob in the kiss but she immediately kissed him back showing how much she missed him...the kiss is full of emotions love ,care,yearning both pulled back when they made sure there lover is breathless...joining there forehead both of them held hands "please do not leave me again let's just hand cuff eachother " Y/n said as taehyung giggled "hmm let's get cuffed together " he said as both of them smiled the love which was always will be always within them revolving around.

Jimin smiled as he looked at his friend finally being genuinely happy ,his heart felt at peace "why is my mommy kissing tae ajuhsi?" Jungwon asked confused "because he is the one she loves " jimin replied smiling "then why are you smiling bad man watching others kiss makes you happy ?" Jungwon said as jimin internally cursed for talking with this child again "yaaaa you keep calling me names I'll fu--" before he can continue Areum showed a strawberry into his mouth "no cursing infront of a kid mr.park " Areum said as jungwon laughed a little showing his tongue to jimin to which jimin pouted while eating the strawberry "they look so happy " Areum said as jimin nodded "I hope they'll always stay like this now " jimin whispered as Areum nodded "let's go to them now " Jungwon said as he ran towards his mother....

Y/n smiled as she picked jungwon up taehyung didn't say anything instead pecked jungwon's cheek "he is cute just like you " taehyung said as Y/n giggled "sadly he only got my smile he is more like his dad " Y/n said as she glanced at someone in the room "So shall I introduce my girl officially now ?" Jimin said as he smiled pulling Areum closer to him "yes please " Y/n said as taehyung also nodded "she is Areum...real name Lee Y/n...23 years old my girlfriend " jimin said proudly as Areum bowed to the couple "she is cute where did you met her ?" Y/n asked as Jimin bite his tongue he doesn't want to get embarrassed infront of her saying mental asylum "mental asylum " taehyung said as Y/n looked at him in shock "momma what is mental asylum?" Jungwon asked as jimin glared at taehyung to do not tell him what it means "ahh it it means a place for those who are crazy " Y/n said as jungwon smirked looking at jimin "what were you doing there mister ?" Jungwon said as jimin cursed again in his mind "was roaming around " jimin said as Areum tried her best to not laugh same with tae and Y/n...."you sure ?" Jungwon asked as jimin sighed "ofcourse!" He said as all of them busted laughing making jungwon giggled "you little brat you come here !!" Jimin growled playfully as jungwon ran away from there jimin running behind him....

Taehyung looked at Y/n as he smiled leaning to her ear "you know that we will have to tell him sooner or later he has all rights to know it " taehyung said as Y/n gulped nodding as yes "Areum can we talk ?" Y/n said as Areum nodded both of them walking out of the house to the garden...

"Do you know jimin's past ?" Y/n asked as Areum nodded "I do " she said as Y/n smiled "and your still accepting him ?" Y/n asked as Areum nodded "I love him for who he is I do not have anything to do with his past....I'm just sure that his present and future both will be happy and with me " Areum said as she looked Y/n in the eyes making her smile in relief "even though everything I was always worried about him...because of the worry I gave him chance before everything happened he was on cloud 9 I've seen his dark sides and I've seen him begging and crying for love...it was not only because of me from his very childhood he was hungry for love a real love ,a real care which I know you will give him he is sensitive, careless,cold hearted they say but believe me his heart is just broken he is broken cause of many things one of those is me...we can't join the broken heart but you can always take care of it stopping the pieces from shattering apart...even if he doesn't show feelings and has a cold face he is really caring and loving once you get to know him " Y/n said as she watching jimin and jungwon playing right infront of them Areum's heart ached knowing Y/n has been with him from the start she looked how Y/n looked at jimin her own heart don't wanted to believe It but her lips let her thoughts out softly "you did fell for him at some point " areum said unknowingly as she gasped at her own words making Y/n looked at her in shock "what-what ?" Y/n asked as Areum looked down embarrassed "am am sorry nothing " she said as Y/n giggled "I've something to tell you before you start your new life with jimin " Y/n said as Areum nodded as yes "jungwon he he is ji-jimin's child " Y/n said as Areum looked at her in fear "not gonna lie me and jimin had a thing we made love and jungwon is his child...but I was already away from everything later jin oppa....oppa he he erased my memories telling me the child is his and we were married believe me Areum I I do not want anything from jimin I I don't wanna come between you but jimin has all the rights to know the truth...but first I decided to tell you and ask for your permission if I can tell him ?" Y/n said as tears welled up in her eyes Areum smiled holding her hands "look at me unnie I'm no one I've came in his life now...you were there and always be in his life his special person his dark Shades as he says and every parents have rights to know about there own child....am no one for you to take permission for me...he is jimin's child so he is my child too " Areum said smiling tenderly as Y/n smiled but inside her heart ached badly because the truth its gonna hurt her own baby but he has to know she doesn't want him to live in a lie......and she doesn't even know if jimin will be happy or he will try to take jungwon away from her..."go tell him I'll take jungwon with me " areum said as she went to the father and son playing happily she whispered something to them as jungwon went away with her and jimin looked at Y/n smiling while walking towards her....every step he took Y/n took a step back....she is not ready for it.....yet she has to tell him the truth.

Boom boom boom jungwon is jimin's child how do you think he will react ? Will he try to take his child away from Y/n ?😉