Chapter.23

Author's POV

Areum walked alone through the lonely streets with her bag her ,she is blank but unknowingly her tears kept falling no matter how many times she wiped them.....two mans walked towards her "miss Areum?" One of them said as Areum sighed looking up "am not Areum!!" She yelled as the man smirked "this is her pick her up " the man said as the other man put a cover on her head blocking her view,and her mouth and picked her up while she wiggled..........

Taehyung looked around the room as jungwon was sleeping on the bed and Y/n was inside the washroom taking a bath as soon as she came out taehyung smiled a little "I-I'll take a bath now " he said as he Immediately went inside the washroom while tripping on his steps making Y/n chuckled.

Soo-in sighed as she looked at her phone "baby your daddy is gonna get a good scolding now " she talked to her child taeyan walked inside the house with light steps his shoes in his hands as he looked around the leaving room sighing in relief that no one is around "ahh maybe my baby is sleeping " he mumbled as he walked ahead but got scared out of his wits when his wife stood up from couch since the whole leaving room was only having a lamp and some moonlight through window "what took you so long didn't you promised you will come home early from work now ???" His wife said pouting but her face was of a angry women "umm I I got stuck with jimin sorry baby " he said as he looked down holding his both ears showing he is sorry "no sorry won't work I want ice-cream " she said as taeyan looked at her smiling a little "sure my baby anything for my worlds " he said as soo-in giggled a little he helped his pregnant wife by holding her waist and hand as they made there way towards kitchen to eat ice-cream.

Y/n's POV

I smiled as they went in the kitchen I'm glad they are happy "your not sleeping yet ?" I flinched a little as I turned around finding taehyung drying his hairs with a towel as he was wearing his PJ I looked down my heart started beating faster looking at him like this it's been years I've not seen him like this ,this closely "you sleep on bed with jungwon I'll sleep on couch " he said as I looked up to meet his eyes who immediately looked away from me I smiled a little "you can sleep on bed tae its alright " I said as he looked at me smiling a little "umm ok let's sleep " he said.

(Play yours by chanyeol please play it right now )

As I nodded I made my way towards the other side but even before I can go he held my hand his lips landing on mine my eyes widened a little his hand snaking around my waist as he pulled me closer I closed my eyes giving In i missed him ,i missed him so much even though i didn't remembered him totally i knew something was not right...i felt empty and now I understand why I felt empty...but right now am feeling completely Kim taehyung you complete me I pulled back when I felt breathless "I love you Y/n please stop going away from me " he said as I giggled a little "it was you who went away " I said as he smiled cupping my face "let's start again you,me and our jungwon " he said as I smiled "but your family ?" I said as he pecked my lips "they don't need to know it's our secret and the child didn't do anything wrong baby " he said as I sighed "but still " I tried to say as he again kissed me making me shut after pulling back "please baby I want you " he said as I smiled "I love you too tae please never leave me again " I said as he smiled kissing me again.....

(To many kisses for few dialogues making me feel single )

Authors POV

Areum cried as she is tied to a chair her eyes were blindfolded "ms.areum what do you want to eat ?" The guard asked as Areum cried more "I want to go !!!" She yelled as the guards sighed the big door opened indicating there boss is there "sajangnim " they said as they bowed the boss shushed them an told them to go out "who is it please let me go you son of bitch !!!!!" She again said as the boss's eyes widened again she is swearing at him "yaaa lee areum I never thought you can curse " the boss said as Areum's crying instantly stopped as she started cursing more "YOU FUCKER SON OF BITCH YOU AGAIN PARK FUCKING JIMIN I'LL KILL YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" she yelled as jimin flinched making the man who was standing behind them laugh a little "areum first listen to me if you do then I'll leave you " he said calmly as she sighed "bark !!" She said as jimin smiled a little seeing this feisty side of her made him happy "I love you what I said before was because I didn't wanted to you to become a mother of a child who is not yours you are too young ,you have a great life ahead " he said as she chuckled "Its my decision if i can be a mother or not ,not yours " she said as jimin sighed "love please give me one chance please ?" He said as she sighed "you said this last time too " she said as he sighed "I'm sorry okay i promise ,I really love you I really do I I can't live without you the moment you fell into my arms I felt like my whole world fell apart I felt like someone teared my soul apart from my body I really really love you my baby I swear please don't leave me " he cried as she sighed "you could have said this to me in a nice way but you decided to kidnapped me!!" She yelled as she is angry and happy at the same time "okay now first give me some answers " she said as he immediately said ask "you will never think about Y/n " she said as he smiled getting a hint she is jealous "I promise I'll not " he said as she smiled a little "you will stop this mafia thing I'm scared of it " she said as he smiled a little "I will " he said as she smiled this time "you will never beat anyone " she said as he smiled "I'll not but if someone disrespects you I can't promise " he said as Areum chuckled "you will never leave my side ?" She asked as he moved closer removing her tied hands "I'll never " he said as he bend down to remove the tied legs "you will always be mine? Mine Dark Shades for the rest of the life ?" She asked as he made her stand removing the blindfold "I'll I'll always be yours only yours dark Shades but I'll make sure to turn your dark life into colours full of happiness,love,care " he said as her eye were full of tears "Lee Areum will you marry me ?" He asked as he took out of the ring making her cry harder "jerk why are you proposing like this in this dirty place " she cried as he smiled a little "please?" He asked his own tears leaving his eyes "yes yes yes cause even I cannot leave without you " she said as he made wear the ring and kissed her she immediately kissed him back .

The old man sighed in relief as he turned around giving the couple their privacy he looked up in the sky "finally jimin found his true love one thought him love and the other made him understand what is love " he said as he wiped his tears "But in the journey of his Dark Shades unknowingly he became her dark shade which will never change..." he chuckled.

*Love it makes us cry,smile,worry,angry,jealous, fool,idiot,genius,great,bad sometimes a true lover and sometimes a cheater...but true love it always make us what we really are*

"In love 3 things are always important trust,loyalty,Compromise this three things makes a true love "

"Trust is when taehyung accepted her waited for her everytime even after everything "

"Loyalty is when after everything Y/n wanted taehyung no matter what she never give up yup many things happened but she didn't gave up "

"Compromise is what jimin did a true factor of love, cause when you love someone and that person love someone else the only thing you want is that person's happiness then it doesn't matter if it's with you or someone else only there happiness matters "

A great thanks to Areum even after knowing everything about jimin she didn't gave up she taught us what a real love is she accepted jimin with his every fault she took his every fault,pain as his strength she loved him with what he is without expecting anything even though she was raped by him and forced by him for many things she didn't cared cause she knew his heart it was pure but broken Thanks Areum💜

'Always remember you can never fix a broken heart it's like a mirror once its broken its broken no matter what but in hearts case if you take care of it properly with care and love,make sure that the pieces of the broken heart don't shatter here and there that is called love ,you love someone with broken heart taking the responsibility to keep the heart at its place even though you know you can't fix it the least you can do is make sure it doesn't shatter that is a big thing not everyone can do this '

'When you love someone for who they are that is called love just because you don't like there hairs,colour, beauty that is like you are in a shop to buy a thing you want just like clothes,love is when your partners faults become there strength for you, when there pain becomes your pain ,and there happiness becomes your happiness ,there worry becomes your concern and there every breaths becomes your heartbeats its love'

Here by I announce this book Is completed there will be few chapters to show there life in future as in jimin and Areum's wedding, taehyung and Y/n's life,Jennie and Hoseok's wedding ,soo-in and taeyan's baby see yaa soon I hope you enjoyed this book thanks for loving "His Dark Shades, His Dark Shade's S.2 ,Her Dark Shades: Eternal thanks so much for loving it 💜💜Borahae Bishes .