Chapter.15

*Triggered warning ,mature language, mature stuff read on your own risk I've warned you *

Y/n sighed as she kept looking outside the window her mind kept showing her some views which she doesn't remember not she does recognize any person in it she sighed holding her hairs pulling them as her head hurted as hell she should have taken the medication "ahhh " she yelped in pain but her eyes widened when the door opened wide the man from earlier walked inside with a tray in his hand with a blank face "eat it " he said as he kept the tray infront of her taking a sit infront of her on the chair "who are you ? Why am I here ? Where is jungwon ? Where is jin ?" Y/n asked as as she glared at the man whose expression didn't changed he kept staring at her "Jung Y/n " he said as she looked at him confused how come he knows her real name "how how do you know my real name?" She asked as he looked away for a second and looked at her with a smirk on his face, the smirk which she definitely has seen before even in her dreams it's the same man "how come you forget your daddy babygirl?" He asked creepily moving forward towards Y/n as she moved back but he held her ankle ...pulling her closer to him "shall I make you remember who you belong to jung Y/n?" He said as her eyes widened in shock...."first let me introduce myself the one an only villain,hero and the devil of your life Park Jimin " jimin said as he kept holding her ankle in his hand...pulling her more closer he held her both hands in his one pulling her face closer to his "you still smell the same lavender " he whispered in her ear as she shivered "leave me " she said as he chuckled darkly "I didn't left you back then bold of you to think I'll leave you now " he said as he left her hands and stood up removing his coat making her gulp in fear "why are you getting scared baby we have done it many times before don't you remember you used to beg me to fuck you harder,faster,deeper " he said as she gulped tears falling down her eyes which bothered him the least "what the hell is wrong with you !!!!!! Let me go " Y/n yelled as she tried to get up from the bed as soon as she did he held her making her fall on the bed hovering above her holding her both wirst up blocking her body from moving "oh i fucking missed this " he groaned as she closed her eyes in fear "wanna know why your not shivering anymore?" He said as she opened her eyes indeed she isn't not shivering anymore just her heart is beating fast "your body is used to my touch Y/n " he whispered as she gulped "noooo I've never met you !!" She yelled as he chuckled "you think this because he has erased your memory of ours together but do not worry daddy will make sure to make you remember every fucking little details " jimin growled as he closed his eyes 'forgive me areum ' he said in his mind as he opened his eyes forgetting everything around him "I fucking missed you " he groaned as he slammed his lips harshly devoting all his feelings into the kiss ........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung looked around as he walked inside this is not jimin's house "what the hell taeyan?" Taehyung said as taeyan sighed "Sorry tae but you have to stay here till everything becomes fine " taeyan said as he locked the door leaving taehyung alone in that big house "taeyan taeyannnnnnn !!!!!!" Taehyung yelled as he banged on the door "taeyannnnnnnnnnnnn " he yelled not getting any reply he sighed "oh ajushi ?" He heard a little voice as taehyung looked back and saw the baby from that day who was with Y/n "you ?" Taehyung said as the kid smiled "do you know me ajushi?" The little boy asked as taehyung gulped looking around trying to find his love "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN" he yelled as he looked around "why does everyone keeps taking my mommy's name ?" Jungwon said as taehyung stopped in his track "mommy?" He mumbled "who who's your mother?" Taehyung asked the little kid who smiled "Kim Y/n is her name she is beautiful and my daddy is Kim seokjin he is handsome that's why am handsome and cute " the child said smiling as taehyung lost his balance hearing what he said...."who who's your fa-father ?" Taehyung asked again "you didn't heard it ajushi you must be getting old its Kim Seokjin my daddy is a doctor he owns the sunshine hospital " jungwon said as taehyung stumbled back....in shock....."hyung-hyung ? " he mumbled as he looked at the kid with blurry eyes the tears blured his view as he felt as if someone stabbed his heart it hurted "ahhhhh" he groaned as the kid ran towards him worried "ajuhsi are you fine ?" He asked as taehyung looked at his little hands which were on his chest rubbing it in worry "are are you really Y/n's child ?" Taehyung asked in a low voice barely audible but jungwon heard it nodding proudly "yes and my mommy is the best " he said as taehyung looked at jungwon lovingly he don't know if it's his child or not but be is a part of Y/n and he loves Y/n,he loves her every part taehyung hugged the child tightly "ajushi are you okay ?" The child asked as taehyung smiled a little wiping his tears "am fine baby where where is your mom ?" Taehyung asked as he stared at jungwon's face focusing on every feature "she is in Areum noona's house " he said as taehyung nodded .

Taehyung's POV

I stared at his eyes they are nothing like Y/n as soon as he smiles his eyes fade away he has a eyes smile....I've seen it somewhere ,his nose is also not like Y/n....nor like me or hyung, his lips are full and plum as he smiles it creates heart which is Y/n's smile where have I seen him ? Why does he reminds me of my childhood I closed my eyes trying to remember who looked like this........my eyes widened in shock.....no no no no this this can't be no how how is that possible I've I've thought it all wrong....no ........

Author's POV

Areum walked towards leaving room with some fruits for jungwon as she did she found taehyung in a shock state she bowed to him as taehyung looked at her "where where is jimin?" Taehyung asked as areum sighed she has to lie "I dunno mr.kim " she said as he sighed "where is Y/n ?" He asked as she looked down "in masters house he called doctors for her treatment " areum lied as taehyung nodded he trust's his friend more than anything he again looked at jungwon properly no matter what he reminds him of him only "what's your name ?" Taehyung asked as jungwon smiled "am Kim jungwon " he said smiling as taehyung smiled a little "and how old are you ?" Taehyung asked as jungwon smiled thinking for a moment trying to remember his age "will turn 3 soon " he said as taehyung nodded gulping away his fear .......