Chapter.9

Taehyung looked around his eyes trying to find the one person ,his only person, his only love, his life ,his everything, his wife but she was nowhere to be found..."tae " her voice echoed around him making him look around restlessly "Y/n....my love please please come back I need you baby " he yelled desperately as his tears left his eyes making him desperate for her...he is indeed desperate for her..."I need you my baby please come back " he yelled as he fell down ...

Y/n gasped as she opened her eyes in shock her breath heavy as her eyes were full of tears her rosy cheeks wet she looked around she is in her house...in her room she gulped looking around trying to find some water she took the glass and drank the water fully wetting her dry throat she coughed while calming herself down she wiped her tears "tae ?" She said as she closed her eyes for a moment "who is tae ? Why does he keeps appearing in my dreams every now and then ?" She questioned herself trying to find the answers which she definitely doesn't have....she sighed "whoever you are I hope your fine " she whispered before she took of the bed to find her family..

Areum's POV

Ahh my body feels so heavy I tried to open my eyes but it felt so hard but I still tried to open it as I opened them I saw him...park jimin laying beside me peacefully as his hand was around my waist closer to him I'm...yet I feel far away from him...."s-sir " I said as I looked at him for reaction I sighed I should get up I removed his hand and got off the bed...from the last 20 hours all we did was sex...eat and sex again never in my life I thought I would be doing this...this much I decided to take a shower ....

Time skip

I went downstairs and saw maids already working on dinner fuck it's already dinner time I sighed as I looked around the house I saw ajushi jimin sir's butler...I greeted him bowing to him as he smiled "how are you ms.areum ?" He asked as I smiled he is kind "am fine ajushi and you ?" I asked as he said he is fine "so how is it going with master ?" He asked as I took a seat on the giant couch thinking about what to tell him "umm I dunno what name or what position we are in ,I don't even know what i am  in his life " I said looking down yes it is true I only know am his slut as he said or maybe a sex toy as they say "you are special Areum.. trust me you are for the past 3 years from what I've seen you are the special one someone special for master " he said as I looked at him he must know everything about jimin sir "ajushi since when are you working with jimin sir ?" I asked as I looked at him he smiled "since master was 10 " he said as I nodded "then by any chance do you know anything about the girl in that pictu--" I couldn't continue as I heard him yelling my real name I flinched "LEE Y/NNNNNNNNNNN" he yelled as i froze on my spot...did i did i made him angry? "You can leave ajushi " he said as i sat froze on my spot...his burning gaze making hole through my body "get up " he said.

Authors POV

Jimin burned in anger as he ordered her to get up she didn't the anger voice of him too much for that little fragile girl to intake "I SAID GET UP RIGHT NOW !!" he growled as she shivered on her place and stood up limping yes limping the wild rounds they had were too many for her "how dare you lee Y/n !! Didn't I said I will tell you everything when the right time comes ???" He yelled harshly as she gulped tears leaving her eyes right now she regrets her all life "I I it--" she couldn't continue as he towerd over her small figure "look me in the eyes and talk to me !!" He yelled as she flinched more shivering badly "you don't trust me !!!!!!! Or was my words didn't went into your little mind !!!!" He growled holding her wrist slamming her closer to him ,her fragile shivering figure stumbled falling onto his body which didn't effected him in any way "talk to me you dumb head!!" He growled as she started crying more "I I just wanted to to tell you that....I I I saw--" she couldn't continue as he slammed his lips harshly on her making her gasp and hold his shoulder tightly he forced her to take steps behind as she stumbled on the couch he pinned her on the couch kissing her harshly biting her lips her tongue taking his anger out on her fragile body...he pulled back choking her with his one hand as his other hand wiped her tears the position they were in seemed more sexual then the whole p**n(lmao not me mentioning this things casually) video she was there under him her both legs wide open as her half body was laid on the couch's headboard him kneeling between her open legs as he held her neck with one hand while other caressing her face his face dangerously closer to her foreheads joined together "remember Areum I've trusted you do not break my trust if I say I'll tell you when the time comes I'll tell you baby you have all the rights to know about my past love life it's just it's not the right time.." he said as she closed her eyes sniffling before he can kiss her she whispered her heart out "I have no rights to know about your past love ,current love or future love your my master am your slave like you said am nothing but your slut mr.park am am sorry I I tried to cross the boundary between us...the boundary of feelings.......am sorry am really sorry master I do not care what you do.......or who you love I'll never care about it cause am just a mere slave of yours " she whispered as tears left her eyes he held her both wirst about there head slamming her more on the couch "shut up...listen am am sorry Areum...I I lost my mind...my past is something only I have right to talk about baby and am giving you all the rights to know about whom I love and whom I don't I'm crossing the boundary which I created...because I want to live again...I want to feel alive again...this broken heart cannot be joined but it can be healed...I want to be healed , I want to be selfish again...." he whispered as he pecked her forehead "I want to be loved for once " he whispered as both of them looked at eachother both are in the same situation where both just wants to be loved..both are broken just the difference is one is broken by his past love and the other is broken by her new soon to be lover...both of them closed there eyes as they kissed eachother lovingly and calmly just like how lovers do.. but both of them don't love eachother funny isn't it ?

I dunoooooooooo what I wrote but yeah both of them deserve a chance do not worry about Y/n she will be soon coming backkkkkkkkkkkk damn am getting excited again....see yaa soon questions for today.

1: do you think jimin will fall for Areum?

2 : do you think Areum will fall for jimin ?

3 : will Y/n remember everything or she will not?

4 : who is Y/n's so called husband?

5 : how much do you love baby jungwon ?