Jimin & Areum Smut...

*As you said you wanted smut here it is and yes this time it contains BDSM and other stuff so read at your own risk*

Author's POV

Jimin came home from his work it's already been 1 year to there wedding and today is there 1st anniversary "baby am home " he said as he got no reaction cause daily his wife's comes to him greeting him with kisses and hugs "did she went somewhere ?" He mumbled as he decided to get freshed up first...as he entered there room he saw a note stick on mirror...

"Get freshed up and come down for dinner " it said as he smiled going to take a shower.....

He came downstairs wiping his wet hairs with a towel he directly went towards the dinning room and saw his wife wearing a sexy white dress which definitely suits her more than any other colour it makes her look pure and innocent yet sexy and mature for him "is it my surprise?" He asked as she nodded "a candle Light dinner " she said as both sat to eat dinner..."how was today ?" She asked as he smiled "went good and yours?" He asked as she smiled "went good too well your baby sended you some gift " she said as jimin smiled hearing that "I'll see it later " he said as Areum nodded soon they finished the dinner "so what's for dessert?" Jimin asked as Areum giggled cleaning the table as jimin was still on his seat she sat infront of him on the table leaning near his lips she stealed a kiss "you" she whispered in his ear biting it his hands gripped her waist at her bold statement and action "fuck" he whispered as she started kissing him all over his neck wet kisses to be exact "park Y/n" he said as she stopped "what mr.park ?" She asked as he giggled "you are getting in a deep trouble baby " he whispered kissing her jawline "I want that trouble mr.park " she whispered unbuttoning his shirt's button one by one "that's it you asked for it now don't complain that I went hard on you !!" He whispered as he removed her dress in one go revealing her wearing a white lace panty "no bra ?" He asked pecking her collar bone "the dress didn't needed it " she whispered pulling him closer as he stood up between his legs she wrapped her legs around him locking him between her legs "I hope the designer's makes dress like this more it less's my work " jimin whispered as he picked her up going to there bedroom...

Areum's POV

He laid me on the bed as he removed his shirt fully now we both half naked "you can't even imagine how much beautiful you look from my view " he said as I chuckled "same here mr.park " I said as now he chuckled he hovered above me "vanilla?" He asked as I rolled my eyes "no something else " I whispered as he kissed me passionately his tongue slipping inside my mouth fighting against my tongue but he won and explored all my inside while his hand playing with my left breast as he was supporting himself on me with his left hand I gasped when he pinched my nipple harshly "you want this ? You want daddy to fuck you hardly? You want daddy to finger you first or you want daddy to suck the life out of your boobies first?" He asked as I gulped my breath slowed "do whatever you want daddy " I said and that was my mistake he immediately turned me around now my face is deep into sheets and my ass is up "count "he said as his one hand is on back of my neck so I can't get up "ji-jimin " I whimpered I messed up "not jimin its daddy !!!" He yelled as I felt a hard slap on my ass making me yelp "1" I said as I didn't wanted to die..."that's right babygirl what's my name again ?" He asked as I gulped "daddy " I said as he giggled a little "now count " he whispered ...................................................."10" I whispered as I felt shivers all around me "does it hurt?" He asked as I nodded a little "wait for me " he said as he went somewhere I sighed "how come he still has this much stamina and power " I whispered pouting a little but my eyes widened when I felt something cold on my ass "ahhhh" I moaned "you like it ?" He asked as I gulped nodding as yes he turned me around now am facing him "give me your hands love " he said as I immediately gave them to him he tied it together and tied the rope up to bed's headstand "what's the safe word ?" He asked as I gulped "purple " I whispered as he smiled and started kissing me again I kissed him back but I felt something cold rubbing on my breast which gave me insane pleasure "ice play baby " he whispered making hickey from where the ice just went first cold now his warm mouth fuck it "ahhh daddy " I whispered as he now sucked my breast the ice went down my tummy as he drank the ice water all the way down..."let's take a new one " he whispered near my tummy which gave many tickles I giggled a little the new ice rubbed along from my knee up to thigh "ji-jimin " I moaned closing my eyes "yes baby ?" He asked as I closed my eyes "open your eyes baby and see me " he said as I opened them immediately he rubbed the ice on my clit making my eyes widened in pleasure "ji-jimin ahhhhh" I moaned as be smirked "feel it...this is how I feel when you tease me " he whispered giving wet kisses to my thigh "ahhhh babe" I whispered as he pushed the ice inside me making me feel the cold pleasure "ahhhhhhhhhh " I yelped in pleasure "need warmness?" He asked as I immediately nodded the ice melting against my walls but my eyes widened when something warm pushed the ice more inside I looked at jimin and found him face between me fuck he is fucking me with his tongue.. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh " I moaned loudly as he eated me so well his tongue coming in contact with my walls making me squirm I wanna touch him so bad he took his tongue out running along my clit up and down fuck ahhhh "please-please " I moaned as he giggled pulling my sensitive skin with his teeths not that hard not that less its perfect pain and pleasure together I had reached my high "fuck baby you fucking cummed " he moaned licking me clean..."your wet enough for me to fuck you now " he said as he removed the robe from my hands i immediately wrapped my hands around him kissing him madly he fucking teased me so much "put it in baby " he whispered as i held his jr.jimin in my hands pushing it inside me making both of us back's arched "ahhhh fuck how are you so tight " he whispered starting to thrust he didn't even let me adjust to him the thrust went on fast....his hard member touching my warm walls it's the best feeling "I love you " he whispered kissing me as he pulled back "I I love you too ahhhh " I moaned as he started thrusting faster..."open up wide " he said as I spreaded my legs more he gone more deep "now wrap it around me and move with me baby ahh fuck "he said as I pulled him more closer by wrapping my legs around him he went more deep that i felt him touching my gspot perfectly "yes right there " I moaned loudly "did I found it " he whispered slamming more harder and faster deeper "ahhh fuck jimin ahh" I moaned more and more as he went on ....after some times he came for the 3rd time...inside me and fell on me tired..."I love you my love " he whispered pecking my forehead I just nodded "umm" I whispered as I closed my eyes because of tiredness.

Authors POV

Jimin smiled getting up he brought a warm wet clothe cleaning his wife he made he wear a shirt of him and picked her up cause there bed was a mess he took her to his previous room which he never used after Y/n left him but now he is using it cause he is free.."goodnight baby " he whispered pecking her lips covering her with duvet he went downstairs after cleaning himself and opened the box which has his son's gift which his son sended for him .

He took the letter..which was definitely written by Y/n...

"Appa,
           Happy marriage anniversary please give me siblings I want many siblings to play with and I miss you I want to go to BTS concert will you take me there I wanna go with you and mommy ,look mommy said yes okay so we will go you can bring Areum aunty too and here is your gift sarangeyo appa💜 take care and don't forget my siblings I want 1 sister and 2 brothers.

Yours loving baby
Jungwon🐥(mommy told me tae uncle calls you duck hehe😁😁)

Jimin smiled but he cursed at his friend for telling his child the duck thing he took his phone and called his secretary "yes sir ?" He said picking up the call in half sleep "when is the next bts concert?" Jimin asked as his secretary went blank for a minute "um I'll see sir " he replied "okay book 5 VIP front row tickets " he said and kept the call "there's nothing that my baby want and Appa will not give you " he said as he smirked thinking about his siblings wish he looked at the gift it's an frame he opened it ,his eyes widened it was a picture of jimin and jungwon they took on his wedding jimin smiled "the best gift of my anniversary " he whispered pecking the picture of his child he kept the frame at his desk and joined his wife to sleep..."where were you ?" She whispered as he pulled her closer she snuggled Into his body more "here itself sleep baby " he whispered as she slept again he smiled closing his eyes while pulling her more close in her arms....

                        ~The End~

Hope you enjoyed out of hobi water ? Not my fault you wanted it so suffer 😇