Chapter.18

*The truth always comes out no matter how much you try to hide it so better then hiding it it's okay to reveal it by yourself yes it will hurt but atleast the person will get less pain *

Jimin smiled "areum said you wanted to talk ?" He said as Y/n stepped back not realising there is a lake behind her jimin's eyes widened as her step slipped she waited to fall but he held her by her waist his own heart beating faster at the thought of her getting hurt "are you stupid can't you see where you walk !!" He yelled as she opened her eyes both having a Unwanted eyes contact "I I didn't realised it " Y/n said as jimin sighed pulling her with him back he made her stand properly "what is it ?" He asked calming down as she didn't replied but looked away "am am sorry for yelling I I got shocked " he whispered as she nodded a little "I I wanted to tell you something " Y/n said as jimin folder his hands listening to her "am all ears " he said as her heart started beating faster..."jungwon...." she said as he smiled a little at the mention of that mini devil "what about jungwon ?" He asked as she gulped closing her eyes "jungwon is is your your--" she couldn't continue as someone back hugged her tightly making her gasp and jimin shock "I missed you Y/n" she heard his voice as she smiled immediately turning around she hugged him tightly "I missed you too kookie " she cried as both bestfriends cried in eachothers comfort "where did you went why do you keep going away do you not care about me how how much worried I was how much worried tae hyung was he he was going mad " jungkook cried as he hugged her tightly afraid if he let's go she will again vanish away "am sorry am so sorry kook " she cried wiping his tears away she stood on her tiptoe pecking his forehead "thanks kookie for being there for tae " she said as he looked at her shook "how how did you know ?" He asked as she smiled "I know my jungkook " she said as he closed his eyes sobbing like a baby he is "I I was so scared!!" He cried as she giggled a little hugging him again "am am sorry for scaring you kookie hmm " she whispered as he smiled "where is your baby I I want to meet my nephew " jungkook said as Y/n smiled "inside with tae " she smiled as jungkook nodded immediately running away to meet the kid "he scared the hell out of me " Y/n said as jimin chuckled "you were saying something about jungwon?" He asked as she gulped "ahh yeah " .

Jimin's POV

She looked at me scared why is she still scared of me like why ? I I feel so bad I just want to hide in some hole with Areum and do not want to come out infront of Y/n ..."do do you remember we we made love before everything happened?" Y/n said as I looked at her confused ofcourse I remember I remembere every second I spended with her those are my moments,my Precious memories she said we made love I smiled "ofcourse I do what about it Y/n ?" I said as she looked down "you you didn't used protection " she said "yea right I didn't used it cause...I wanted to feel..I I mean I I forget " I said looking away damn I almost told her that I wanted to feel her raw....fucker park jimin atleast respect her she is your friend's wife and a mother of a child "but why are we talking about that now ? Was something wrong?" I asked as she looked at me and looked back down her eyes full of tears which hurts me....please don't cry Y/n you've cried enough now you should only smile "the thing that doctors said about me not getting pregnant again it it was all lie.....I I indeed lost my and tae's child but they didn't do any surgery like they said and I I can get pregnant like any other women " she said as I smiled I felt relief ofcourse then how come jungwon came I smiled "its great news Y/n you know how much taehyung loves children " I said as she nodded "so what what am saying is jungwon jungwon is not taehyung's child..." she said as I nodded "ok so ?" I asked as she sighed looking up her eyes now red as tears fell out of them "you idiot am trying to tell you that jungwon is our child he is your blood, your son and here you are talking like a fool !!!!!!" She yelled at me making me flinch a little oh so she wanted to tell me that jungwon is my child....wait what did she said "what what did you said ?" I asked as she looked down "jungwon jungwon is our our child " she said as I gulped my heart beating faster as my throat dried "our as as in you and and me ?" I asked as she nodded "I I know you you had all rights to know about this but but jin he made me forget everything and and told me jungwon is his child...and that we were married am am sorry " she said as i froze on my spot....jungwon is my child ?? He he is my flesh that little cute thing which which was in her tummy for 9 months is mine I couldn't see her as my eyes blurred because of tears "my my baby my my blood my flesh my my son " I whispered as I looked at her "he he is my child?" I asked again as she nodded as yes I smiled.

Author's POV

Jimin smiled happily as he without thinking hugged Y/n tightly "thankyou thankyou so much Y/n thanks thanks so much for giving birth to my baby you you made me a man you made me a real man I I'm a dad he he is my child my my own flesh my baby am am so bad dad I I missed his every first..i i wasn't there when you needed me i wasn't I wasn't there when my little baby needed me...you you had to go through everything all all alone please please am am sorry am sorry for not being with you am am really sorry am am so thankful that you are fine our our baby is fine...he he is fine right? No no problem with his health right ? He he was a healthy baby right? " he cried smiling happily it hurted her heart....it hurted her heart seeing jimin so desperate "hmm" she hummed as yes "oh my god...I I can't believe am am a father...I I have a son no no wonder he is like a little devil indeed he is my little devil my flesh " jimin said proudly as he smiled wiping away his tears he ran inside to take his own child in her arms...he wanted to hug him ,peck him shower him with everything, love ,care,worry he wants to do everything for his child............

Y/n fell down her heart aching at the thought of her child finding out everything was a lie he he was deceived from the very young age he doesn't even know what the world deceived means yet "why why must my baby should suffer " she cried as she started crying hard "my baby is innocent so innocent why why must he get shaded in this dark shades of the world....why ?" The mother cried with her broken heart "I I have to stop jimin before it's too late my baby is too young to understand anything " she said as she stood up realising the reality she ran inside as fast as she could....but as she went inside it was too late...there they were the father and son ,the father holding his son closer to his chest crying his heart out as the child was shocked but still hugged the stranger back consoling him "don't don't cry mister I I thought you you were strong " the little boy said his father's heart clenching hearing mister from his own child but he ignored it filling him with his warmth...."my baby daddy daddy is sorry so so so sorry " jimin whispered as he cried his heart out everyone else watching the heartbreaking scene infront of them "daddy ? Right mommy where is daddy why why is he not here yet ? Mister did you did you hurt my daddy?" Jungwon asked jimin as he held his face in his little hands jimin's world stopping in shock...not getting any answer from him he ran towards his mother "momma where is daddy I I miss daddy let's go to daddy please where is daddy ??????" The little kid cried as Y/n heart clenched in guilt does she has any answer to give to her child no she doesn't "momma ? Momma ?" The kid asked as the world around her started spinning around soon enough the darkness surrounded her as jungwon gasped "mommaaaaaaa" he cried harder as he saw his mother falling down but taehyung held her on time immediately picked her up bridal style "I'll I'll take care of your mom jungwon follow me let's take mommy to bed first " taehyung said as the kid nodded Areum picked jungwon up as she left with them to one of the bedroom.

"My child is calling him daddy " jimin said as he smirked standing up he wiped his tears "well then for deceiving my child father must take revenge right ?" He said as he took his gun out from his back he smirked "you messed with wrong person dr.kim " jimin smirked the old jimin is here back in his Dark shades whom everyone is afraid of ......he left the leaving room as Areum ran behind him but he already left in a car...her heart beating faster then anything "be safe jimin shi I'm waiting your child is waiting " Areum said as she watched the car vanishing fastly on the road...