Chapter.7

Areum's POV

I looked at him as he kept looking ahead is he gonna kill me ? But it wasn't even my fault I was walking properly that ajushi was drunk now that I think about it jimin is like my ajushi too ....I sighed.

We reached his house as he pulled me out harshly making my head hit the car's frame I yelped in pain "ouch" .

Jimin's POV

I looked at her as I saw her rubbing her head with her right hand as I was holding her left one...I sighed pulling her inside the house ...but I just can't tolerate when someone else touches mine thing..."bring the first aid " I said as I looked at the maid "ok " she said as she went I brought her to her room I made her sit on the bed as she fell almost .."stop crying !" I growled as she cried silently "I said stop crying!!" I yelled as she flinched......hiccuping.

Areum cried as her head was now hurting 'damn that man !!' She said in her mind as she couldn't stop crying...he is treating her harshly just few hours before he was so soft..."stop crying " he said as she tried to stop crying but she choked on my tears more causing me to hiccup "I said stop crying!!" He yelled as she flinched on my spot she is scared of violence for her  reason.....she has her  reasons....only if she wouldn't have thought of being a charity person...she cried silently he sighed as he brought water for her..making her drink it she drank it without fighting "good girl now show me your head " he said as she just sat there silently he treated her head its didn't got any bump it got a little cut..he bandaged it...looking at her as the maid went away..."get freshed up and wear one of the white lingerie I'm waiting in my room " he said as she looked at him shook "i-" she couldn't say anymore as he glared at her "obey me " he growled as she nodded silently.

Y/n's POV

I looked at the time it's already 1 where is he ? I smiled remembering the girl who helped my baby she is beautiful indeed her eyes were light brown...double eyelid...her lips were not full yet not slim..just the medium size...but pinkish and softish her long black hairs were perfect...skin colour pale she reminded me of someone but I don't remember who...and the fact that her is Y/n too I smiled.. only if I would get a chance I would like to thank her properly I looked at the door as he came inside his white suit now little bit crunched "I'll bring some water " I said as he nodded I gave him the water as he smiled drinking it but before I can move ahead he back hugged me making me smile "stay like this baby " he said as I smiled "I missed you " he said as I smiled "I missed you to-" I couldn't continue as my head hurted I closed my eyes to endure the pain as I saw something....some one...

"I missed you mrs.kim " he said smiling happily

"I missed you too mr.kim " the women said...smiling as they both kissed eachother lovingly

My heartbeat fastened as I gasped for air..."Y/n hey baby ???" He said as i looked at him my eyes having tears "what's wrong ?" He asked as I nodded as nothing...if I tell him now he will be worried "let's go eat you must be hungry right ?" I said as he nodded "I'll go get freshed up " he said as I nodded....he went away as I closed my eyes again "mr.kim ?" I said "but then why does that man looks so different I saw him I know him yet I feel like I don't know him...ahhh " I mumbled.

Back to Areum.

She gasped as she wore the robe yes she indeed wore the thing he told her to she is not that excited to die she knocked on the door as he Immediately opened the door pulling her inside he locked the door pinning her on it making her gaps in fear..."you are mine " he said as she closed her eyes in fear feeling his face close to her he held her waist as his one hand caressed her face....which was scared of him.."do not be scared babydoll this is just the start " he said as she gulped tears welled up in her eyes "ple-please " she whispered which made him smirk "please what ? You want daddy to fuck you ? Pleasure you ? Ruin you ? Eat you ? Or the most enjoyable hurt you ?" He asked creepily as she started crying......the moments of that day flashing in her mind...her struggle, her screams ,her pain, her misery everyone heard it...but no one helped her...he heard her...he saw her trembling, shivering, crying ,begging to stop yet he didn't stopped..."please please leave me..." she whispered her eyes closed as he looked at her the devil inside him as if went away watching her trembling under his touch...his heart felt heavy watching her tears, his heart beated faster...'what if you lost her too jimin ? She is the only one you got now...' his heart said as he gulped looking at her ,her pain was hurting him and he didn't wanted things to go this way...'nooo I bought her here to pleasure myself...to get my every wish complete I didn't brought her here to have mercy on her...' he thought as she kept crying begging for mercy "fucking stop crying remember you gave yourself to me ,you belong to me !!" He growled as she flinched hard..trying to hide her body in the door behind her it's not even possible "look at me " he said in a sweet voice "I said look at me Areum...areum " he whispered as she didn't responded "Y/n..." he whispered as tears welled up in his eyes saying the name....her smiling face dancing infront of his eyes a unknown glittering feeling stormed his heart but it went away when she opened her eyes and there eyes met ...."Please please sir " she whispered as she joined her hands infront of her "please----" she couldn't continue her beg as he cupped her face kissing her ever so gently, pouring all his feelings he had for his love into this kiss ,he saw her in Areum...his mind played with him ,his heart played with him...and his poor body responded she closed her eyes feelings his soft lips on hers...those lips consoling her soft ones....she suddenly felt something wet touching her lips she gasped as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth for the first time searching and tasting every corner of her warm mouth...she moved her hands towards his shoulder to stop him but he held her wrist she held his shirt in her little fist as he held her wrist's in one hand...while pulling her closer to him her heart beated faster no this cannot be happening her heart should not beat faster for him....she should not feel this for him...