Chapter.19

*Mature content strictly mature language and triggered scene if you hate it leave now *

His eyes were closed as his mouth was taped and his hands were tied at the back of the chair his legs tied too the door opened as there boss walked inside and sat infront of the tied man "wake him up " he said as the mans nodded "ayyy use cold water with ice in it ,it must hit the right spot " the boss said as his butler nodded taking the cold water which had many ice cubes inside it and throwed it at the man who was tried the man opened his eyes in shock as he tried to yell but couldn't as his mouth was taped..."oww cold right ?" The boss said as he smirked "need some warmth?" He asked as he looked at his man nodded his head as the man took another bucket "ayyy first open his mouth I wanna hear those beautiful screams it's like a music to me " the boss said as the man nodded taking off the tape from his mouth "where is Y/n and my child park jimin !!!!" He yelled as jimin's blood boiled at the word my child "oh come on dr.kim everyone knows whose child he is " jimin said as he looked at jin in the eyes "feeling cold aren't you ?" He asked as jin sighed "let me talk with Y/n---" he couldn't continue as jimin slapped him harshly making his lip bleed the force was too much "motherfucker don't you dare to take her name from this filthy mouth of yours !!! " jimin yelled as he held jin's collar tightly "how dare you take her away from me.....and how dare you call my child as yours ?" Jimin growled as jin gulped "you will never understand it " jin said as jimin chuckled "I don't even wanna understand "jimin yelled as he started punching jin's face without stopping making jin bleed like hell the mans of jimin sighed as they looked down jimin's anger was always the thing they were scared of it's scary whenever there boss is angry he doesn't even care about anything "my.kid.calls.you.fucker.his.daddy." jimin said with every punch as he yelled angrily his anger reaching its peak point "Y/n-Y/n...." jin whispered as he was close to losing his conscious "SHUT UP DO NOT TAKE HER NAME OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU CANNOT TALK AGAIN YOU BASTARD!!!!!" jimin yelled angrily.

Jimin's butler ran inside the room where Y/n was and looked at her as she smiled a little at him but his scared state made her worry "what happened ajushi?" She asked as he gulped "master master will kill kill dr.kim please please stop him from doing a sin before it's too late please " he begged as Y/n eyes widened giving her sleeping child to taehyung she stood up without thinking glancing at taehyung he smiled nodding as yes as she smiled no words were needed "take me there " she said as both of them stormed out of the room towards the door of the leaving room on the way they saw Areum looking at them "I also wanna come " she said as she was scared "no " Y/n said strictly "but " before she can continue Y/n slammed out of the door leaving her with the butler "Miss.areum trust us we will bring back your mr.park safe to you " he said as he bowed to her making his way out following Y/n......Areum wiped her tears "be safe Y/n shi " she whispered as she decided to take care of jungwon .

Jimin breathed heavily as the doctors checked jin who was already on the floor "he is unconscious looks like his jaw is broken " the doctor said as jimin nodded "when will he wake up ?" He asked as the doctor sighed "I've given him injection but we don't know " he said as jimin nodded and told them to leave as soon as they left he started kicking the unconscious jin on the floor "now I'll break your ribs ,then your legs ,then your hands ,and then your whole body " jimin yelled as was going insane......the thought of his child calling this filthy man his daddy made him go insane....ofcourse a womens love can  make you go crazy but when its comes to your child it makes you go insane and the strongest